5

Safaree ;

I got out the car to see Pookie just escorting his little hoe out the door while she threw a fit about something .

"Aye bitch ! Get the fuck off my property with all that shit !" , he spat in her face as she just stood There before running off bumping into me .

"Woah , watch it ma . I'll put some on that ass and shut all that down ." , I said to her as she kept walking . "Wassup man ."

He chuckled dapping me off and opened the door .

"Ha ass is worsem mane ."

"I can see . She bad though ."

He nodded taking a long drag from the joint on hos hands before passing it to me .

"How you holding up lil nigga ? Yougood ?"

I ran my hand down my face leaning back . "Yea man , Im making it .... Im hurt , but Im still making it ."

"She really did mean somethimg to ya lil ass ."

"Hell yea ! She was girl ."

He waved me off smacking is lips . "Maaannn , suck all that sappy shit up move the fuck on nigga ! She hurt you ? Hurt ha ass back ! Don't let these fee's get you wrapped around they fingers . Especially if they know you anger with em . Getcha head straight Fengali ! Ion know , threatin' tha bitch , rough her up a lil , set her car on fire , hell , fuck her in the ass ." , he said cracking himself up .

I thought about his idea giving it thought . "You gotta good point man ."

He looked at me setting the smoke down .

"Hold up nigga ... you need to think shit like that over . Last girl I did that too got my ass locked up !"

I smacked my lips looking at him . "Nigga no ! The whole car thing ... Nasty ass ."

I stood up walkimg towards the car as he followed tellinge to think . Fuck all that , Ima do my thing ."

_____

"Oj my god .... Nigga I caint bei- Im going back to the pen . Om going ."

"Shut up Pookie ."

We pulled up Im front of Amora's and there her 2014 Malibu was looking all good .

"Safaree . Come on man , I aint think you woild actually do it ."

I tuned him out reachimg in my trunk and pulled out my glock and walked over to it popping the silent bullets all over the hood and side finally doing the windshield making Pookie yell for me to stop .

"Nigga are fuckin deaf ?!? Stop !"

"Damn that felt good ." , I spoke to myself looking at the gun in my hand then throwing it to Pookie grabbing my keys next .

I set it out and ran around the car as fast as I could with a smile on my face as the screeching noise was lile music to my ears .

"Fuck .... You .... Amora ." , I said aloud while I keyed it onto the top of the car mashing in the windshield with my boot .

Surprisingly , I had a couple of cologne bottles in the car pouring them inside the car grabbing a lighter .

"Nigga that is stupid ." , Pookie said running around back leavimg me to start this fire which wasn't enough to cuss a cat .

He came back from her backyard with a bottle of lighter fluid quickly pouring it all out and grabbing a lighter from his back pocket and lighting it as I watched it go up in flames in emusment .

"Can we get the hell outta here now ?"

He ran to the can speeding off as I smiled the whole time feeling ... happy .

_____

35+ votes

Daddy's Little Girl (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara