9

Safaree ;

I placed the ring on her finger and waited for the pastor to say she was offically mine but before he could finish , I heard gunshots making people scream and go crazy .

"Lamar what are you doing ?!?" , Amora asked the crazy nigga with the gun .

"The question is what are you doing with this dude !?!" , he shouted pointing the gun at me walkimg toward us slowly .

"Just calm down Lamar ..."

"She's mine ." , he said before pulling the trigger hitting me in the chest .

I woke up out of breath , feeling my chest for bullets and shit till I ran my hand down my face .

"Just a dream ." , I heard Laylah say and saw her and Lourdes on the floor playing . "You good ?"

"Yea ..."

I got up kissed Lour and Laylah and her growing stomach . She's now four months amd living with our grandma since her and mama got into it about the baby once she found out .

"Cleo been acting distant lately so I just came to chill with y'all ." , she said referring to her baby daddy .

I sighed pulling out some clothes . "Shouldn't have had a baby by a nigga name Cleo in the first place ."

She giggled . "He cute . Thats all that matters ."

She messed around amd had a baby by a damn dope dealer . Little do she know that nigga most likely got several kids he don't even know about and fucking a bitch probably as we speak .

Kids in this type of buisness just isn't okay . They go and abuse the power that they have and then cry like little pussy nigga's when the locked up or get shot .

I brought her into a hug feeling on her stomach . "Danggg you fat ."

She gasped hitting my chest as I laughed .

"Mean ass Im not fat !"

"Im just fuckin' with ya . You can keep Lolo for me , I gotta head over to counciling ."

She nodded .

______

not really just a chapter , sortaa forgot about Laylah so this is just a filler iGuess .
Im not OFFICALLY back , but im here .
19+ votes for the next chapter