6

Nicki ;

I laid down exhasted from my little play date with Lourdes . Safaree just came and got her so that gave me a few hours of sleep till I was headed to school .

As soon as my head hit the pillow , there was a hard ass bang agasint my door making me jump .

"What the fuck ?!" , I said to myself throwing on a shirt and heading to the door flinging it wide open . "What do you wan-" I did a double take and saw it was Kay who's eyes were roaming everywere but my serious ass face ."You just gonna stand there or come in ?" , I asked with as much attitude as possible .

"No ! As a matter or fact , I didn't come here to fight . I just wanna know why the fuck would you do Amora's car like that ?! You got a problem with me , you take it out on me ! Shit was not even fuckin' needed !"

I looked at her confused as fuck . Car , Amora , problem , what the heyol ?! "I have no clue what your talking about and to be honset I don't care ."

"See ?!? You always gotta beat around the bush Nika ! Just fucking admit to doing it so I can go !"

"Hol' up ! Don't come to my house accusing me of shit I ain't did and don't even know about ! I don't want shit to do with you Kalyn !"

"Oh ... You didn't say that Monday when you popped up out of nowhere ."

"Because I didn't know you moved on ! Look , Im tired and I just wanna sleep . Can we do this some other time ?" , I asked while closing the door but she pushed it back damn near making it hit my face . "BITCH !!"

She looked at me wide-eyed and hurt . I felt bad too , Ive never called her out her name but she can't just bust in here like she own shit .

"Oh Ima show you a bitch !"

Before I knew it , she slapped the shit out of me as I tumbled to the ground . She climbed on top but I blocked her hit flipping us and got a good hit right in her jaw making her scream .

"STOP ONIKA !!"

My chest heaved up and down as I starred at her while she cried holding on to her face till it hit me . I gasped leaning down and put my hands on hers .

"Im so sorry ."

She looked at me after I wiped her tears and surprisingly , she kissed me .

Before I knew it , we were both naked in my bed moaning each others names like nothing ever happened .

________

She ran her hands up and down my side while I closed my eyes .

"I missed you ." , she whispered .

"I missed you more ."

She pulled me closer as I leaned in kissing her lips and ended up in a tounge war .

"Stop Kay .... we can't be doing this ."

She sighed pulling the sheets over her chest sitting up .

"Nic , Im over you . What you did really fucked up my heart and I doubt I'll ever be able to trust you again . . . I'll always love you but I've moved on . Me and Chyna , the girl you saw used to date in high school and she so happen to call me the same night it happen and one thing led to another .... Me and you are over Onika ."

I cried as she held me . I am so torn between her and Safaree its unreal . She was my first manys but so is Faree .

"But I love you Kalyn ."

"I love you more Nic ... Im just not in love with you anymore ."

With that , she grabbed my face kissing me like her life depended on it before gettimg dressed and leaving .

I laid there starring at the wall just reminising and dreaming wishing this would all just float away .

____

I finally got myself together throwing on a bustier top , sweats , and my KD's just tying my hair up and putting on a little make up .

As I walked down the block , I cleared my mind just thinking . Not tryna be cocky or nothing but I could truely have anyone I wanted with little or no trouble .

Yet I settle for less . Not Safaree though . He is everything and more . I say that alot because it's true ! He really does have a big role in my life .

I finally reached Starbucks and got in line digging in my wallet for my card till it fell out . When I picked it up , I looked up to see out of all people Montae's cousin Brandon (♡ ; 13 chapter if you don't remember him) walk in making his way over to the line .

For some reason I paniced amd went over to a table taking out my phone and looking away . When I looked up he was gone and I let out a sigh of relief getting back in the now even longer line .

"Nicki ?"

I turned around to see him standing behind me with a grin on his face forcing on mine .

"Hi B-Brandon ."

"Wassup ? Ain't see you since them school days ."

"Nothing much ! Just still in school . Tryna get into Social Work ."

He nodded still grinning as I did the same .

"Thats good . Uh , I can get your coffee for you I know one of the girls ."

As much as I wanted to say yes , I shook my head no turning his offer down and mad my way to the door without a word to him but he just followed behind me .

"So uh , I thought you left Queens ?"

"Nah , I stayed around waiting to find out what nigga killed my blood but murders still unsolved ."

Hell , I know exactly who killed that bitch nigga ! I rubbed my hands together just acting like I felt sorry but deep down I was scared shitless .

"Thats a bummer but it was really nice catching up , bye ."

As I power walked down the street he called after me but I kept going .

_______

40+ votes