3

Safaree ;

I pulled up to the park till my phone rang showing it was Amora . I sent her to voicemail just getting out the car looking around till I found them .

Nic was pushing Lour as she smiled .

Taking a seat on the swing next to them , Lourdes screams holding her arms out for me .

"Daddy !"

"Hey babygirl , you been good for mama ?"

She nodded . Nic picked her up and let her ran off as I followed and so did she .

I watched Lourdes smile and laugh as she seemed to be having a good time all to herself since not that many people were here . I sighed looking down till I felt her tiny hand wrap around mine .

We sat as she linked arms with me laying her head on my shoulder . Nicki is everything . I can definitley see us together . We could be undefeated together .

"I want you . . ." , I blurted just thinking out loud .

I heard her giggle as she looked up at me carressing my face in her hands .

"You know I love you Faree .... But this isn't just any break up . You were gonna marry this chick . We need to wait a little longer before we talk about being an item ."

I sighed once more looking away .

"I just really need you Nic ... more then you'll ever know ."

"And Im here for you Safaree but I can't be there for you the way you want me too . At least not now ."

"You right ." , I simply stated .

"Look , we're in the same boat sorta . Just please wait for me ."

"Forever and day ."

She smiled pulling me into a hug and placing her lips to mine .

"I love you ..."

With that , she went to kiss Lour goodbye and left leaving me in deep thought .

I gotta get her  . . .

__________

sooooo , since yall down my

back about this book I'll finish it

MAYBEEEEE but like with my

others , I need a shiznit load of

votes . ion care about comments

but it would be nice . Yall work

w/ me here , it don't take

much to push that lol star .

please . ♡