7

Safaree ;

I bathed Lourdes while she sang and talked about everything under the sun .

"Mommy !!" , she squealed when Nicki walked in smiling at her .

"Hey baby ."

She kissed her cheek standing on her knees next to me . I leaned over as she pecked my lips and just stood there . Its never been this quiet unless she had something bothering her . Apart of me wanted to just leave it alone since I doubt she wouldn't tell me anyways but then again I wanted to know .

"You good Nika ?"

"Yea ."

"You sure ?"

She nodded getting up and walking out the bathroom as I cleaned Lour off and walked to my room were she was putting on one of my shirts and grabbing Lourdes .

I went ahead and got in bed while they talked till she fell asleep . I grab Lour and lay her next to me as Nicki lays behind me holding me tightly .

I started to say something but just closed my eyes .

"Kay's with someone else ." , she said out of nowhere .

It didn't really know what to say so I just grabbed her hand .

"How you feeling ?"

"I don't even know ... I try to tell myself not to trip considering the fact I want you but ... I just dont know ."

She cried herself to sleep as I just laid up thinking of a way to get her to be mine .

_______

short ass chapter but yall will deal .

only 25+ votes please