Chapter 3

A/N: Please vote and comment! 

Pic of Ty (Gregg Sulkin) ^^^^^ 

I was laying on my bed and listening to music with my eyes closed when I felt someone shaking me. I pulled my earphones out and opened my eyes to see Kady in front of me.  

"Finally, you're awake! I've been calling your name for like five minutes!" Kady was a pretty impatient person.  

"Kady, I wasn't asleep. I just didn't hear you because I was listening to music. All you had to do was take out my earbuds." I shook my head and laughed.  

Her jaw dropped and she growled. "You annoy me."  

"Hey, it's not my fault you're stupid." I laughed.  

"Whatever. Let's get downstairs; our knew Alpha just arrived. I can't wait to meet him! Hey, what if he's one of our mates? Wouldn't that be so-"  

"It's Mr. Ortega!" I blurted out.  

"What? Really? I knew it!"  

I sighed "He already has a mate, anyways."  

Kady looked puzzled. "You know her?"  

"Yeah, and I know he isn't nice to her all the time." I frowned.  

"Wait," a light bulb went on in her head. "It's your mom!"  

"Oh my gosh..." massaged my temples. Kady could be really slow sometimes. "No, dumb ass, it's me."  

"Oh! Wait- what? You're the new Luna? That's so cool!" She said as she bounced up and down on my bed. "Wait, he isn't nice to you?"  

"Well, not his wolf anyway. After class today, he got angry at me and his wolf took over and slapped me."  

She gasped. "What? Why would he do that?"  

"He saw Ryder kiss my forehead." I rolled my eyes.  

"That's it? That's why he got angry? Oh hell no! That is not about to fly with me! Where's a bat? WHERE. IS. A. BAT?"  

"No, no, no. There will be not bat swinging." Kady almost always resulted to violence in all situations possible. But she wasn't getting anywhere near Diego with a bat. I'd seen what she could do, and it wasn't pretty. Even with wolf healing, he'd still need a doctor.  

"Fine. But he better not do it again." She mumbled.  

"Um...that's not all. Earlier, around seven, he came in and practically tried to rape me."  

"WHAT?"  

"I know, I know! He saw, me in a tight, short skirt and got angry, saying he didn't want guys looking at me. Then he refused to leave while I changed. Instead, he told me that by the time he counted to five, I better be undressed or he'd do it for me. But he counted really fast and it all went downhill from there."  

"H-how did you get him to stop?" She stuttered.  

"Well first I begged, but it didn't work so I cried and he got his wolf under control in a second."  

"Well at least you know what to do if it ever happens again." She commented. "But it better not. What did Ryder say? And where is he, anyways? He didn't show."  

"Oh, I know why. He came after Diego, AKA Mr. Ortega, climbed out of my window. It was pretty clear that someone had tried to rape me, since I was only in my underwear and I had tear streaks on my face." I shook my head at the memory. "He got angry when I wouldn't tell him who it was because he could smell someone, he just didn't know who. Then he shifted and kind of attacked me before gaining some control and running into the forest. He's probably still there."