Chapter 10!🎥

Catherine's POV
We went to the supermarket to get a whole bunch of cereal and also snacks and when we got back I started making brownies.

" baee gimmie a kiss ! " he whined

He was literally acting like we'd been dating for mad long but whatever I walked over to him and gave him a peck on his lips and he looked at me like I was retarded.

" a bigger kiss " he said

I walked over to him again and gave him a big kiss with the " muah " sound

As I was walking away he pulled me back. He put me on his lap and started kissing my neck then made his way to my lips " you so sexy ima marry you one day " he gripped on my ass making me flinch a lil then he bit me lip making me moan lowly. Then I heard the alarm going off meaning the brownies were done.

" j-jah the brownies are burning lemme turn the oven off " I said.

he ignored me and continued what he was doing he layed me on the couch and took off my shirt then started giving me hickies.

" mmm , j-jah j-just let me turn off the oven"

" shut the fuck up , forget those brownies "

" baby get up if you love me "

he popped up real fast and I turned of the brownies and took them out it was so hot that the heat went through the mitten I was wearing making me wince in pain.

" owww you fuck ass oven " I semi yelled.

" what happened babygirl " he said

" I almost got burned " I replied

dis idiot gone punch the oven making the lil knob for the fire pop off. " touch my girl again and I'll kill you pussy boy " he yelled.

" jahseh calm down ! " I laughed .

" you okay baby " he asked

" yes " I replied.

By the time he was done fighting and cursing out the oven the brownies had cooled down .

" you ready for dessert babe " I asked him

" ion wanna eat brownies I wanna eat something else " he smirked

I was shook by the answer I felt my cheeks go red and my panties go wet .

" uhhh what will that be " I asked awkwardly.

" you babygirl " he said inna deep voice and chileeee i was about to fall on the floor my knees got weak .

I just laughed " your so silly welp I guess that means more brownies for meee , come on let's watch Netflix "

Jahseh snatched the remote out my hand ... " what you wanna watch ? " he asked firmly

" Jane the virgin "

" oh a scary movie?... that sounds cool okay bet "

This nigga gone put on bird box .

" Jahhh I heard this is scary nooo I wanna watch Jane the virgin " I whined

" shutup " he said .

He was becoming all rude because I didn't let him eat me out seems like but I just pushed it off I wasn't mad at him .