CHAPTER NINEEE💍

What the fuck is a dagg- .... oh yeah nevermind I forgot you named your dick . I pushed him off of me.
" weird ass " I mumbled

" was something said . You wanna be a lil louder ? "

I just ignored him and put some small shorts on and went downstairs . He followed me .

I was craving some cereal badly but I couldn't reach the box I jumped , got my tiptoes everything. Still nothing worked until jahseh came behind my short ass reaching over me giving me the cereal box I felt his " dagger " poke my ass it was so hard I was shook the cereal box was damn near empty I was in the middle of giving him the silent treatment so I couldn't ask him to get more.

" ughhh " I heavily breathed

" what's wrong with you "

My mind ....👇🏼

/ did he just ask me what's wrong with me
/ oh nothing I'm totally happy that I'm kiddnapped
/ I love you nigga and I wanna be with you but you playing
/ IT AINT NOTHING TO EAT IN THIS BITCH
/ no nigga the real question is what's wrong with you
/ be nice and talk to him
/ girllll get you some dick OKKKUUUURRR !

So much was running through my head l just laughed at all my silly people in my brain their all so different I love them but sometimes their no help at all.

Jah looked at me like I was retarded "fuck is you laughing at!!" he yelled as I looked at him and ran upstairs to his room and immediately hid in his closet.

Now it was the nervous/scary/shy side of me coming out she was scared of damn near everything so when Jah yelled she was shook she thought he was finna kill her or she was finna get her ass beat . She started to cry.

She heard his footsteps get closer and she looked to the left of her and saw a razor blade " im not gonna hurt you , where you at" and with that she picked it up and slit her wrist , it was her first time doing it inna longtime she needed her medication before she went crazy Jah finally opened the closet door looking relieved.

He saw the tear on her face he brought her out the closet and sat on the bed with her in his arms .

" what's wrong " he said
As she went to wipe her dripping tears he saw blood coming out her wrist. He was spooked as hell he blinked his eyes a couple of times to make sure he wasn't seeing shit and sadly he wasn't she really used his blade.

"what's this , wait let's get you cleaned up first"
He carried her to the bathroom and put her on top of the sink he took her black wash cloth put warm water on it , then wiped the leaking and dried up blood off her arm she winced in pain.
She looked up to Jahseh , she saw the pain in his eyes he looked heartbroken. Once he was done cleaning the blood he wrapped it with an arm bandage which was unnecessary but he still did it he looked up at her and they shared a smile she kicked her legs out and spread her arms out for him to pick her back up and carry her out back to his room.

  He had a feeling she liked or loved him or maybe even both , he never kiddnapped somebody that was so opening, comfortable, and nice with him he never had a woman to love him at all that's why he did what he did . He loved her so much she was all he had,it wasn't technically kiddnapping but at the same time it is. Her household wasn't stable and safe over there it was he took care of her everything will be okay things will work out he just has to give her time is what he thought.
  The whole time he was thinking of all of that Catherine was looking at him admiring every feature he had she didn't miss not a spot she adored his tattoos she loved him but didn't know how to explain it. She thought the same way he did. This may be kiddnapping but to me it isn't I love him everything is gonna be alright.
   He caught her staring and just smiled he didn't like his appearance so for her to like it meant a lot.

  "You wanna tell me what happened now"

" it was basically just my MPD ( multiple personality disorder) that personality is Catherine 3.0 I call her Cat they all have different names because they all act different ways Cat is the one with the anxiety she's scared of almost everything so when you yelled it set her off and when she saw the blade and freaked out but don't worry because she doesn't come out often"

  She kissed his cheek and he was shocked.

" Cathy do you like or love me by any chance? "

Things were silent for some seconds until she finally answered " honestly jah I love you I used to like you but now I love you , you make me feel safe please don't leave me. Your the angel I've been praying for since I was 4 "

  He was about to cry her voice was so beautiful and he felt every word he replied with " I love you more and I won't but promise me you won't either "

" I promise I won't and if you ever leave I will kill you and that's the same for me "

" I can never kill you but will you be my girlfriend " he said

" yes " she squealed straddled him they kissed for a good long period.

" baby can we go get cereal " she said

" anything for you but tomorrow we going to your old house to get the rest of your stuff and I want you to meet some of my peoples "

" okay when we get back can we play a game "

"anything for you now give daddy a kiss"

She did as told and kissed him.

Sorry I didn't feel like writing a sex scene to finish off the last chapter but I love you guys and excuse any mistakes 🖤
Youngdaggerdick outttt !
1017 words🙃