Good/Evil

Your perspective;

The lady waltzed right through the front door. I was on full panic mode! She placed her gun on the coffee table, knocking everything else off. I was still frozen in place at the front door.

???: You gonna stand there all night, handsome?

You: Who are y-you?

She smirked before standing up. Something told me to run but my feet were frozen solid. I was now being approached by the mysterious lady who in turn, was swaying her hips. My cheeks turned the darkest shade of red as she took my face in her hands.

???: You can call me Yuma. Yuma, your savior, who has come to rescue you from damnation.

My mind went blank as I continued to stare in her iris. After a short while, Yuma released me before heading into the kitchen. I didn't know what to do, her gun was left unattended. The sound of the coffee machine beyond startled me!

Yuma: Thanks for the cup a joe.

Yuma came back and took a seat on the sofa in front of me. Her very presence was stifling. With Ayumi and Lorelei upstairs, I was completely alone with an armed stranger.

Yuma: First things first, have you seen em?

A look of confusion overtook my facial expression. I was utterly at a lost for words. She didn't look as if she was going to hurt me or attempt to but she has a gun. I was staring at her unconsciously while lost in thought. It seemed she didn't notice or didn't care.

Yuma: You HAVE been having the symptoms, riiiight?

You: S-symptoms?

Yuma: Any strange noises, mysterious shadows, struck of bad luck, nightmares?

I thought back to all the recent happenings. The rape, the murder, everything. It certainly feels like bad luck. She also mentioned nightmares, the recent dreams I've been having are pretty freaky. Why is she asking me about all this?

You: W-why?

Yuma: You have, haven't you?

You: Who are you, miss?

Yuma: A hunter of sorts, I'm here to help.

The sound of creaking floor boards caught both of our attention. It came from upstairs but there was no one there. Ayumi and Lorelei maybe?

Just then, a piece of paper entered my grasp. I looked to see Yuma standing up after finishing her coffee. She grabbed the gun and slung it over her shoulder before heading to the door.

Yuma: That's my card. Call me if you witness anything....unusual. See you around, hot stuff.

She gave one more glance upstairs before leaving. I quickly closed and locked the door behind her. What the hell just happened?

Without further delay, I headed to Leahy's room for rest. I was too tired to think much of what happened. My brain was still trying to process all the new info it had just received. As soon as I hit the mattress, I fell into a deep sleep.

Surprisingly no dream that night...

(Time Skip)

Ayumi: Morning, Mr. Sexy!

You: Please stop calling me that...

I sat down at the table with Ayumi and Lorelei. Ayumi then served us some eggs, bacon and toast. It actually tasted really good.

You: You can cook?

Ayumi: Well of course, silly!

After digging in, I decided to do the dishes while the other two played. As I ran the water I noticed something off. My gaze landed on the Angel statue that normal sat on the counter. It's head was missing...

You: What the-

When I turned back to the sink, I nearly had a heart attack! The faucet was pouring blood all over the dishes! Without thinking, I ran to get Ayumi. When we both returned, the faucet was running water like nothing had happened.

Ayumi: What is it, (Y/n)?

I was at a loss for words. My mind was churning like butter. There was blood....there was......right? Am I going crazy? Lorelei took over Ayumi's priority once more. Although, I could tell that she was worried about me.

A couple of times after that, I had noticed some unusual things. Scratches that would mysteriously appear on my skin out of nowhere, bloody water and objects moving by themselves. I was convinced that we were haunted. Later that night, my doorbell rang again.

Yuma: I'm hurt you didn't call. What's the matter? You look as if you've seen a ghost.

After explaining all the weird mishaps that occurred prier to her visit, she carefully examined my scars. I lifted my shirt so she could see my back. As soon as her fingers made contact with my skin I shivered. She sensually rubbed each and every one of them. I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck. Her breasts made contact with my body shortly after.

Before I could say anything, I felt a pair of lips touch my neck. It was short and unexpected but I'm sure she noticed me nearly hop out of my slippers.

Yuma: Yep, you got demons alright. So listen to me carefully and do everything I say. Alright?

Wha-

To be continued...