Tolliver or Scamander Part 2 (7#)

Achilles was doing his casual walk around the office. He had been very cheerful today, most of his co-workers assumed he got a date with a pretty lady. Which he proudly says he did. He went around smirking and winking at his female work mates as they cooed his name in reply.

What makes Tina Goldstein so special to him in the first place?

(i mean who wouldn't like this cutie)

Well, he also couldn't understand either. Even before she got promoted she always was just a stand out beauty. Her beauty was subtle yet so wonderful to look at. She was so simple, not like all the heavy make up ladies he'd flirt with, She was persistent and determined, she had a fire that no other woman had. She was just so great he couldn't see how she wasn't clamored by men. And when he got that date, he felt like he just got the biggest shot in the whole world.

People noticed Achilles Tolliver's happy demure and where silently questioning who got his heart all in a fuss.

His delighted light skipping and casual flirts where interrupted by a bump to the chest. He looked up still a bit to happy to get mad to see a foreign man looking down upon him.

"U-uh, so sorry!" He stuttered clearly flushing in embarrassment. Achilles took a step back to see who he had encountered. He looked very British, his accent was a dead give away. He also could ponder how ridiculously good looking this guy was. He had a chiseled jaw line with bright eyes and ginger hair, with freckles scattering his face like star dust.

"No, its fine, I was just preoccupied." He apologized and put on his flirt smile.

"A-actually, do you know Tina Goldstein by any chance?" He asked timidly, Achilles noticed how much he avoided eye contact and stuttered alot. But he also couldn't ignore the unknown rage building up inside of him. Maybe it was because a snacc like this man could be seeing his date. Or that he wanted Tina. He quickly shook these thoughts away, they were utterly absurd.

"Yes, but why would you like to know?" He asked suspiciously. The man looked back at him in the eye for a second.

"Well I'm her friend and I promise I would give her something." Achilles' anger died down once he heard the word friend . Only a friend.

"I think she would be at her apartment. Do you know where that is?"

"Yes, thank you so much sir!" The british man scurried off husking around a brown suitcase behind him. He could only help but wonder how he knew where her apartment was. Well it didn't matter. Achilles had decided Tina would be his without question.

***

Newt wandered up the steps of the apartment the Goldstein's lived in very quietly. He knew Mrs. Espesito wan't fond of men in her building so he tried his best to go up quietly until he remembered he could use magic