Lisa: Oh, sorry! Again! Hahaha!

I looked up at her and glared. My unnies went up to me and helped me. To be honest, my knee hurts plus I'm carrying a heavy bag that makes my knee hurt a lot more.

Jennie: What the fuck, Lisa? Haven't you caused enough for Y/N? You fucking threw a coffee on Jisoo's shirt and now you're gonna try to break Y/N's damn legs? What the hell is really wrong with you, huh? Is it because my sister replaced you?

Lisa's smile faded away and turned into a sad one. I don't fucking care and she deserves to get hurt. After what she did to Jisoo unnie and now she's gonna make me not to walk?

You: Unnie, that's enough. I'm fine.

I strictly said.

Jennie: No, you're not fine, Y/N. She can't just do that to you. You didn't even do anything wrong.

I sighed and just let her do what she wants. Besides, she's my older sister. I know I'm not the one who can stop her from doing her thing.

Rosè: Step back, Y/N and Jennie. I'll handle this.

Rosè unnie looks really mad and she came infront Lisa facing her really close like she's gonna kill her.

Rosè: Remember this, Lisa. It's not our fault if you got replaced and got dumped. It doesn't matter if you're a slut or not but for us, you are! And if you dared to hurt Y/N again? I'll make your life miserable like you've never imagined! Do you understand that, huh?

Jisoo unnie went to Rosè and placed her hand to Rosè unnie's shoulder. She said to stop and to just not talk to her. Later on, everyone at the cafè is looking at us and has been watching us the whole time.

Jisoo: Okay, that's enough girls! Don't start a fight or something, alright?

Then I heard some girls, whispering.

Girl 1: Omo! Miss Rosè and Miss Lisa are fighting?
Girl 2: What? Really? Why would they?
Girl 1: We don't know. We saw them talking just now and Rosè looked really mad at Lisa...
Girl 3: Omg! I hope they'll be friends...

Rosè unnie seemed to hear it because she suddenly spoke.

Rosè: No fucking way! We will never be friends EVER. AGAIN!

Girl 4: OMG! Again? So that means they're friends before?
Girl 5: What's going on between them?
Girl 6: I guess it's only a misunderstanding...

Jisoo: Hey. Mind your own business, girls.

Girl 7: Okay! We're so sorry, Miss Jisoo...

Jisoo: *smiles* It's alright.

Girl 8: Guys, haven't you heard it? Lisa has been a member of BLACKPINK before but she got replaced by Miss Y/N because she betrayed them?

Girl 9: Oh! You're right! It's because Lisa is doing something behind their back! She didn't want to be with the group anymore because she likes to be with Red Velvet more than them!

Girl 10: Plus, she hangs out with them more than her members!

Lisa: Can you please shut the hell up and continue what you're doing?!

Girls: Y-yes, Miss Lisa...

They all looked away and I got nervous and scared because gossips, rumors and issues about us will spread all over the campus once again.I mean, this rumor is about Lisa being replaced by me and her betrayal thing before but, it's been a long time now and it's gonna start once again.

I sighed to myself and scratched the back of my neck because of nervousness.

Jennie: Hey, are you alright?

You: H-huh? Yes unnie! I'm totally fine!

Jennie: You sure? You look pale, Y/N. Don't lie to me.

You: No...I...don't...

I was spinning around a little bit and hold onto Jennie unnie's arms trying to control myself. I feel like I was about to faint.

You: U-unnie...I-I...

Jennie: Y/N? Y/N, are you okay? Y/N!

My head hurts and I closed my eyes a little bit and touched my forhead. I was slowly fainting because I can feel like I've been bumping into someone's arm. But Jennie unnie kept holding me and wrapped her arm around my waist so she can hold me tight, preventing me to fall down.

Jennie: Rosè! Rosè, I need your help! Jisoo unnie! Come here now!

Jennie unnie called the others and I opened my eyes. I cannot see anything like hell! I just can feel like my eyes are all blurry and tired but I end up falling onto someone's arms and that's when everything went black.

Jungkook's POV

Me and my hyungs saw the whole scene that Rosè and Lisa fought. Girls started to gossip about them. I scanned the whole place and I saw Y/N like she was about to faint. Her eyes are closed and she's been twirling and spinning around like her head hurts. She's starting to worry me.

You: Hyung, is Y/N alright?

Jin: I don't know...she looks so pale and sick...we need to help her!

Author: Jinkook shipper ako! Share ko lang, baket?

Without thinking twice, I said yes and Y/N was about to fall to the ground so I went fast to her and catched her just in time before her back touches the ground. Jennie noona gasped when she didn't expect that.

Jennie: Jungkook! Luckily you catched her, thank god! Can you please carry her and bring her to the nurse's office? We'll catch up in a little bit because we need to fix some things here.

I smiled and nodded.

You: Sure, you can trust me.

Jennie: Thanks, Jungkook! Please take care of her and look after my sister! If something bad happened, please call me or the other girls, alright?

You: Okay, noona~

Jennie: Thank you so much!

She hugged me and I just leaned in to give her a sign that I hugged her back too because I was already carrying her sister. I looked at Y/N and she looks so beautiful. I brought her to the nurse's office and gently laid her down on the bed. The nurse quickly checks her out and I waited outside. Few minutes later, she came out.

You: How is she?

Nurse: She is fine. She just needs to rest and try not to get her stressed or tired because her body is too weak to handle heavy breathes and she has an asthma.

You: Oh, alright...Thank you, miss.

Nurse: Okay, you can come in now.

We bowed at each other and I went inside Y/N's room. I sat at the chair beside her bed and held her hand. I don't know what I'm doing that I just suddenly leaned in to her face and kissed her forhead.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Author: Chapter 3 is done! Be ready for Chapter 4 'cause there will be already kissing scenes so if you're not comfortable with it, don't read it :) Just giving you a warning 'cause I might post an 18+ here.

Tagalog na nga lang, pota.

May tanong ako, meron ba dyan sa inyo na kahit mga 12 years old pababa ay hindi sya inosente? What I mean is, inosente pagdating sa mga perverts and adult stuff, you know what I mean. But it doesn't matter. Ang alam ko kasi pagdating ng age 13, teenager kana so, I guess pwede naman na siguro, diba? Yes, okay.

Pero I hope you liked and enjoyed this FF! Wag na wag kayo magsasawang basahin 'to kasi napakarami pang mangyayari dito kaya, sana continue supporting me and send love!❤