Chapter 7

Picture of Marsillia 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           I stumbled out the bedroom door hurriedly putting my shoes on and trying to make my way to the front door last night was amazing we went three rounds before I started dozing off, everything was outwardly weird. The first time with a vampire heightened my senses drowning in his aroma and the way his hands worked when I told him exactly what I wanted.

               I strapped the messenger bag over the shoulders attempting to calm the thrumming beat in my chest, "Sneaking out, how scandalous." He laughed twirling a grey bra in his hands

              Turning Ivan was leaning against the door with his boxer briefs on with a smirk ghosting his sore lips marching over I snatched the bra from him, "Let me make you breakfast, we are working together after all." He offered, kissing me gently.

            Opening my lips for him we walked back into the bedroom the sunlight breezed in the room enlightening us to see each other more visibly, "We need to stop." I panted once we landed on the bed with him on top his lips maneuvering to my neck.

              "That's going to be hard." He teased pressing himself against me fluttering my eyes to close.

               I laughed at his words kissing him again then pulling away from his seared lips, "Let's go." He groaned amusingly, winking as he left to the kitchen.

             Looking around the room this was the first in a long time that I had sex with a stranger, the past few months have been a whirlwind that sex was the long thing on my mind with only pleasing myself when I had time too. However, last night was an endless bliss leaving me to want more from Ivan reminding me when Benjamin bit me.

             The past few days the attraction for Benjamin was becoming insufferable almost as if we were going to combust then when he bit me that moment everything became alive, for years of being distant was the closest I ever felt to another person including last night. There was an attraction towards Ivan; these two men were so different, yet they brought something unbeknownst to me.

          Making my way to the kitchen everything was white and a light cream color the kitchen was medium-sized with a decent amount of counter space at the end of the kitchen a white round-wooden-two-seated table had coral roses.  

             The smell of pancakes and bacon filled the air, looking over to Ivan he was cooking the food while he ignored the oil jumping. I took a seat at the table messaging Franco that I was still alive there a missed call from Benjamin which I ignored before I arrived to meet Ivan.

             "Do you want something to drink." Looking over to Ivan while he cooked putting the phone back in the messenger bag.

                "Water will do," I answered taking in the muscular forming of his back enjoying the view from where I was seated.

              Once the food was done the smell of pancakes and bacon buzzed me with excitement eager to eat when he put the food down. I grabbed the fork and dug in buttering the pancakes the munching on the crunchy bacon, sighing from the taste I noticed that this was food that didn't need tasting which must've been the reason there weren't any eggs.

             Sipping the water he sat there looking at the food with a sort of amazement almost desiring to have a taste, "What happens if you eat human food?" I asked.