Intertwined

Jiwon's POV

I sighed for the nth time. Trying to read through that silly trickster-vil. Well he's not really a devil but that's what the White Angel calls him. He's been up with our mortal the whole night again. I wonder why he's like that. I'm supposed to be the mediator. The one who can talk to both sides but he's so stubborn. He won't even talk to me unless really necessary.

He always stares at our mortal, awake or asleep. I think it's ridiculous of him. He's the very first Black Angel I met that acts like that. I've worked with other White and Black Angels but this pair are the most complicated ones that I've ever worked with so far. They're always bickering, arguing or sometimes in each other's throats. I think they might even kill each other if they could. Why was I even given such a headache?

Oh you must be wondering what on heaven's name I'm talking about right now. Well I'm a Clear Angel and I was given the name Jiwon. I've also had different other names but the current one is Jiwon. The White Angel I'm working with is named Junhoe while the Black Angel's name is Hanbin. I always wonder where our Guardian gets our names. I've had billions and billions of names that I already stopped memorizing it and just concentrate on what name I have at the moment. It sucks when you get used to one only to receive another the next lifetime.

Oh sorry for talking a lot. Well, right now we, Junhoe and I, just came back from our rest. Since our mortal went to sleep, we decided to rest as well. We're allowed to only when our mortal is also resting. I thought all three of us went to rest but as expected, Hanbin stayed with our mortal. Sometimes I wonder if Junhoe and Hanbin were actually switched. He seems to care more about our mortal than the White Angel. Not that Junhoe is lacking but Hanbin doesn't even want to leave our mortal's side. It's as if there's more than protection that he wants.

Ever since our mortal was conceived, we've been with him. Oh yes, our mortal is male. His name? Kim Jinhwan. His friends call him Fairy or Jinani because of his appearance. Much to his dismay he didn't really grow as tall as he wanted to be so most of his peers teased him about his height. Calling him 13cm fairy or even tiny. Jinani is also a nickname his friends call him. To be honest he's got a lot of nicknames due to the fact that his friends tease him a lot but I noticed he smiles nicely when they call him Jinan or Jinani.

Jinhwan is a mild-mannered mortal who loves his family and his friends. Ah yes, he's also a very talented man. He knows a lot of different languages. He also knows how to play instruments. And he's especially amazing at dancing. I noticed that whenever he danced, Junhoe would look in awe while Hanbin would stare at him with a smile on his face. It looked like a father who was proud of his son. These two only gets along-er- becomes quiet when Jinhwan performs. Other than that, they're blasting each other like idiots who don't know how to shut their trap. *sigh*

Jinhwan's family is really nice and loving. But they've had a lot of problems since he was a child. A challenge that was given to their family by their family's Black Angels, including Hanbin. He has been through a lot of hardships yet he always passes the way to the light. Something that makes us really proud.

I know one of these days, these two[white and black angels] would probably kill each other (if that's even possible) if I ever leave them alone. I need to be there all the time. And I mean ALL THE TIME. *sighs* I feel burdened but I'm actually happy watching over our mortal. He's very interesting. If only I could get some peace and quiet while I'm doing my job with these two bickering idiots my job would be a breeze.

He's been through a lot yet his "Good" heart did not waver at all. Well fine, I was exaggerating. Of course, it did waver a little. But even though it wavered, it became purer. So that's no wonder Junhoe is always strengthened by him. On the other hand, Hanbin molts most of the time. The reason? When our mortal overcomes his Black Angel's challenge, the Black Angel molts. If their mortal successfully reaches the light, they become White Angels. The White Angels who successfully bring their mortals to the Light will become Clear Angels. While Clear Angels stay the same.