As the legend goes

For every living mortal, a gift of three angels are given the moment they are conceived. The three angels that are assigned to them are the White Angel, the Black Angel, and the Clear Angel.

The White Angel is the mortal's guide, protector and helper. They guide their mortals to the right path, protect the mortals from certain harm and help them towards the light. White Angels have white wings that bear long white feathers that no animal can match. Their purity is well formed in abundance of good in each mortal. The bigger the mortal's "Good" heart is... the bigger the wings of a White Angel becomes. They are all blessed with white skin and flawless beauty. A man or a woman, they can be either depending on their mortal. Their blonde hair matches their white clothes. They are purity at its finest.

The Black Angel is the mortal's challenger. They throw every possible challenge to their mortal to become stronger and better. They always shower their mortals with challenges that sometimes causes their mortals to give up and give in to the darkness. At those times, they tend to push their mortals to their limit until they destroy them. They aren't there as Devil's companion but they are merely there to give their mortals challenges. Black Angels have black wings that are bigger than the White Angels. Although their wings are bigger, their feathers are thin and small. They also tend to molt a lot when their mortals go to the dark side. It's them that suffers a lot. They're usually tanned skin with black hair but there are also some who are blessed with fair skin. A vast contrast to the White Angels. They also can be men or women depending on their mortal's gender. They may seem like devils but they are definitely not one of them.

The Clear Angel is the mortal's conscience. They are the only angels that have the ability to talk to their mortal, but only when their mortals are asleep. They have the ability to shape shift and show themselves to mortals to help them with their predicament. Although sometimes, when their mortals are already eaten up by the darkness, even if they shape shift their mortals are not able to see them anymore. They are also the ones who usually neutralizes the Black and White Angels. Clear Angels have 2 sets of wings. A pair of tiny wings are at their head just above their ears and another pair of big wings at their back. Their wings at the back are smaller than the Black Angel's but bigger than the White Angel's. The stem of their wings, however, are black while the lower half is white. It changes to white or black depending on their mortal. If their mortal turns to the light, the feathers on their tiny wings will become white. But if their mortal turns to the darkness, the feathers on their tiny wings will become black.

Although each mortal has their own set of Angels, they only have 2 ends to go to. Either they go to the Light where life everlasting and peace awaits or go to the darkness where they suffer an eternity of pain.