Rose

(Rose is at the top. She's my artwork and Oc.)

Rose was growing up quite well, she grabbed her knife that she got for her fifth birthday. She heard a voice from the doorway.

"Hey, little demon." Her mother said smiling in the doorway. She smiled at (Y/n).

"Hey, Mom, what's up?" Rose asked her mother. (Y/n) sighed.

"Well, your dad and I have a surprise for you." She said touching her shoulder. Rose raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" she asked with curiosity shining in her eyes. (Y/n) giggled at her daughter's curiosity.

"Follow me." Her mother said and with a quick nodded Rose followed. Jeff was walking back from a kill.  He saw his wife and his little princess. He smiled wind but then he started to run to them.

"(Y/n)! Rose look out!!!!!" He yelled at his family. (Y/n) looked at what Jeff was looking at. She pulled Rose out of the way and transformed into her hell hound form. Rose saw her mother morphing into the hound. Jeff ran to Rose looking at (Y/n).

"Jeff run I can handle him." (Y/n) assured him but he wasn't going anywhere. Jeff looked at his wife and  told Rose to hide but Rose wasn't going to do that.

"I'm not going to leave my parents!" Rose shouted and her parents saw the light of red fire, a black tail, and ears, plus black fur on her four arms along with her knife. Jeff and (Y/n) looked at there daughter in amazement.

Your POV:

My little girl got her powers.

What if she doesn't get her powers until five months from now? What the hell or is she getting them early and what's with the red flames? I thought to myself. Jeff quickly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Babe look out!!" Jeff yelled and I jumped out of the way. I looked up at my little brother, James was in Zalgo's evil hands.

"James I know you're in there! Zalgo has a hold of you I know you can fight him, Brother!!" I screamed at James. He was starting to scream and I yell at Zalgo to get that bastard out of his head.

"Uncle James I know you can do it!!!" Rose yelled at James. James saw Rose.

"Keep yelling sweetheart it working." Jeff told Rose. Rose did just that and soon James was not in Zalgo's control anymore. I felt the world start to go on time again.

I saw Liu, and Jess with their little boy. Rex and Rose hugged each other.

"(Y/n)!!!" Carder ran to me pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"Hey, big bro. Oh Rose me and your father have a surprise for you still." I told my family, "What is it, Mommy?" She asked.

"Well you're going to have a baby brother!"  Jeff yelled with happiness. James, Jess and Liu were so happy. Carder looked at Jeff.

"Jeffery you're dead," Carder said coldly to my husband.

"Mommy, why's Uncle Carder mad at Papa?" Rose asked sweetly. I looked at them and then at Rose.

"It's a brother's job to protect his sister." I told her she gave me a nod.

"Look, Carder, she asked me to. We've wanted to have a son for a well now." Jeff told him. Carder turned into his hellhound form.

"Wow Uncle Carder is a big puppy." Rose smiled. Jeff ran.

"You son of a" I cut Jeff out.

"You say what I think you're about to say I will kick you in your groin." I growled.

"I'm sorry baby." Jeff smiled and kissed me. I glared at Carder with a look saying.

"You kill my lover it won't be pretty." Carder nodded and the look in his eyes said.

"I'm sorry sis I won't hurt the man you love." I break away from the loving kiss Jeff and I shared.

"Mommy and Papa, can we go inside?" we looked at our little girl and when inside with the other. Little did we know Zalgo's daughter Stripes was watching us. I could feel it...

Stay Dark!🖤