Me A Patient?

(A/n): Mentioning rape in this chapter if you are uncomfortable with this. DON'T READ! Skip to the next chapter!!

Your POV:

"CARDER, WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" I screamed at my older brother catching Jeff in my arms.

"I'm sorry it's mom's orders to keep you away from this smiling idiot." He said grabbing Jeff from my arms and dragging him outside. I snapped and turned into my full form.

"Put him down now." I hissed at him clenching my jaw and making my fangs elongate like a sabertooth tiger.

I felt a hand on the back of my head and all I could see was blackness.

That was 5 weeks ago. Jeff still hasn't awakened yet and I'm in the cell across from him of course they took percussions. I'm in an electric chair how could my mother lock me up? The doctor comes 3 times a week for electric shock therapy.

I've got used to it so it doesn't hurt and would you look at that it's time. Doctor Grill is a pain in the neck. The therapy last 30 minutes or so but he likes to be the ruler and make my mom watch her child's suffering.

He turned on the machine and it began. I let out this horrible scream and my mother was terrified. He would occasionally ask me questions and if I don't answer him. He would've increase the pain.

"(Y/n) Did you have un a fascination with Jeff the killer?" Dr.Grill said grinning.

"Go to hell you slimeball," I yelled at him and he turned the knob.

"Watch what you say, girl! Know did you have a relationship with him?!" He snapped and I saw Jeff wake up in the cell across from me.

"Like I said GO TO HELL!" I screamed in pain I could feel it, even more, the pain was unbearable. Jeff's eyes winded more than normal and he looked at me in pain. He staggered up and charged at the bars of his cell to get to mine.

"Tell me (Y/n) and this pain can stop." The doctor pleaded for me to tell him. I started to laugh he want to know about my and my lover's relationship.

"STOP IT NOW SHE'D HAD ENOUGH!!" My mom begged and turned down the knob shouting it off.

"You want to know what our relationship is doc?" I laughed and looked at Jeff his eyes wind still a smile carved on his lips.

"Our love is crazy and beautiful," I said unstrapping myself from the chair grabbing the doctor's throat pinning him to the wall.

"Mommy would you be a dear and fetch me, my lover, over there." I looked at my mom and then at Jeff. She did as told and Jeff was in my cell, he grabbed my hips and pulled me close kissing my dry lips.

Oh, it felt good to have him by my side again. We break away from the loving kiss.

"Know doc what should we do with you?" I looked at the chair and a Cheshire grin was spread across my face.

"How long has he been doing this baby?" Jeff asked.

"5 weeks 3 times a week," I told him. Jeff looked at him with hatred putting Dr.Grill in the chair and strapping him in. Jeff started to cut a smile on the doctor's cheeks.

Jeff's POV:

I cut one cheek out of the doctor's face and I thought to make a beautiful smile like my very own.

"Know doc are you going to apologize for how you treated my devil?" I hissed looking at his fear-filled eyes.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry I was just doing my job." He pleaded forgives looking at (Y/n).

"You laughing at me calling me a worthless little girl who should die!! Doc you need a serious wake-up call." She was pissed I love it. She flipped the which and we watched him fry.