The Monster My Brother Created And Why He Left Me

Carder's POV:

She is in her hound form.

"We screwed." I looked at her boyfriend. Jess was in control and we all know Jess hates me.

"Don't you mean you're screwed?" (Y/n) boyfriend started laughing. Jess looked bloodthirsty. His red eyes glowed and his fur was like a black ghost dog.

(A/n: I don't own the artwork of the hellhound! I give foul credit to the creator of the drawing

(A/n: I don't own the artwork of the hellhound! I give foul credit to the creator of the drawing. I found it online!)

"Jess I know (Y/n) is in there. Let me talk to my sister!" I shouted.

"SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO A JERK LIKE YOU!! SHE WOULD RATHER TALK TO SOMEONE WHO LOVES HER AS JEFF DOES!!!!" Jess shouted looking at the teen in the white blood stand hoodie with the cut smile. He walked to (Y/n) and Jess.

"Jeff?" my sister whipped like a dog.

"Yes, beautiful?" Jeff asked in a sweet tone.

"Can you stand back I love you." She licked his cheek.

"That sound like a goodbye (Y/n)?" Jeff raised an eyebrow and his voice was worried for my sister. She tried away from his sad full blue eyes.

"ARE YOU GOING TO LET JESS POSSESS YOU FULLY (Y/N)?!" I yelled at her. I felt my eyes go red and my body turning into a hound too.

I'm not going to let my sister lose herself because of what I did. I left her to get stronger and to protect her from the hound inside of me because she is only half hellhound but I'm full.

I have controlled my demon but she hasn't if she keeps pushing Jess it can be her bracken point she could die and I'm not letting that happen. I ran to her grabbed her by the neck biting her hard to snap her out of the demon inside her. I felt something in my shoulder it was a knife from Jeff he keep stabbing my shoulder.

"Brother stop!" Jeff's brother pulled him off of me and take the knife out of my shoulder, throwing it at the cabin door.

"He is trying to kill doll I'm not going to let that happen," Jeff stated struggling to get out of his brother's grip. I saw my little sister turns to normal and let her go.

"Are you trying to kill yourself!" I yelled at her with a pissed-out glare.

Your POV:
My brother was pissed. I know if I use my full power I could die. Jess already was in his human form he most of de-transformed. I was in a little pain. I saw Jeff struggling to get out of his brother's grip. He broke free and ran to me picking me up. We started to walk to the cabin.

"Smile." Jeff looked at his dog and then at my brother. I heard Smile growl at him.

"Good dog keep him away from (Y/n) got it, buddy?" Jeff smiled at the dog who was still growling at Carder. Smile did as told walking slowly back into the house. I saw Liu and Jess walk in the door and then my brother.