Slenderman Stops Time?

You wake up and looked at Jeff asleep on the floor next to you. Then Jeff jumped awake with a troubled look on his face.

"Zalgo is coming for us in five years." Jeff tried to say it calm as possible.

Slender walked to us and spoke, "You two will have to stay here and train for the next five years to be ready for him." Slendy told us. You were thinking about Rose.

"WHAT ABOUT ROSE!?" You shouted at the tall man. Slendy looked in your direction.

"I'm sorry (Y/n) but both of you NEED to trai..." You cut Slendy off of what he was about to say.

"Bullshit she'll be a great creepypasta stronger than you Slender. With my blood running through her veins she'll be very powerful as a hellhound!!" You were pissed now flushing your red eyes. Jeff pulls a hand on your shoulder. You stopped and looked at him with your (e/c) eyes.

Slender sighed, "I can stop time for four years-" Slender was cut off by Jeff.

"Boss you can stop time?" Jeff asked. Slender nodded and continued, "For you, two have time to make Rose and help her grow. By the away miss (Y/n) went dose Rose get her powers?" Slender asked.

"She gets them at six." You told him. 

"Okay, you both will age along with the rest of the world, and then after time begins again the five years will start so we can train (Y/n) and Rose. For the nine years ahead of us." Slendy said.

"What about the world in the four years of pasting time." You asked. Slender smiled.

"They will make memories as if nothing has happened to them." Then he stopped time.

Jeff's POV:

What the hell is happening? (Y/n) grabbed my hand and smiled at me I smiled back. She kiss me and grabbed my hair pulling it gently.

(Time skip the next morning)

I woke up and lifted my sleeping mask off my face. (Y/n) was next to me and we made love last night. She made me feel things like I never felt anything before. I think we have a little Rose in the making. She woke up.

"Did I wake you up, babe?" I asked her and she made the cutie gran every. She opened her eyes and kiss me.

"Good morning Jeffy." She purred and got up. She put a over shirt on and shorts. She went down stairs so I got up and got dressed.

I heard (Y/n) down stair and I walked down stair. She ran to the bathroom and vomited. I held her hair back and rubbed her back. She looked like she was in pain.

"Jeff can you go get my bag?" (Y/n) asked of me and I run up stair grabbed her bag. I went right back to her.

"Here babe." I gave her the bag and she pulled out a pregnancy test.

"Can you give me some privacy please." She asked. I nodded and walked out of the bathroom. She did the test and she screamed with joy. She run out and hugged me right away.

"Jeff I'm pregnant!" (Y/n) yelled happily and I spun her around.

"We're going to be parents." I'm so happy. Now we have time to make the baby crib and Rose's room oh man I'm going to enjoy this. She is going to be a kickass little girl and her mother is still a badass. (Y/n) walked to the kitchen and make some breakfast. I followed her and we ate breakfast together.

Your POV:

Jeff grabbed our plants and washed them. He turned around, and I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waste. He patted my head.

"You okay baby?" Jeff asked his breathe tickling my ear as he spoke. I nodded and shivered a little.

"Yeah your just really warm Jeffy." I told him and he chuckled a little at how cute I was being. I felt so alone and afraid with out Jeff by my side. He is my weakness and my strength some might say.

"(Y/n) you seem a little scared what's on your mind, my love?" Jeff asked with a patient tone.

"I'm scared of losing you." I muddled under my breath.

"What was that I don't get that?" Jeff chuckled at how shy I was.

"I'm scared of losing you, dumbass." I frowned and he laughed even louder.

"Haha, I'm sorry beautiful." He stopped laughing and kissed my forehead.

He gave me that gorgeous smile of his and said, "Okay (Y/n) tell me why you're scared of losing me?" He kissed my forehead one more time. I took a deep breath.

"I'm scared of losing you because you are my world and our little Rose is our world." I said and Jeff smiled at me, "Is that all." Jeff asked and I nodded.

(Time skip 9 mouths later and a wedding.)

"Jeff!! Rose is coming!!!" I screamed in pain. I felt Jeff pick me up and put me on the table. After 5 hours of labor, I heard crying.

"(Y/n) Look what we made." Jeff was crying and cleaning Rose off. He handed her to me and kissed my lips.

"Jeff we made her. Rose Veil Woods is our little girl." Tears of Joy ran down my face. Jeff nodded in agreement saying.

"Your right Mrs.Woods she's ours." He smiled at me. Rose is my little killer. Her pale white skin, Raven's black hair just like her dad's with a (h/c) streak, plus her beautiful (e/c) eyes are just like mine.

"Jeff I forgot to tell you. Rose with grow a little faster then a normal human child." Jeff looked surprised by my words but then he smiled at me.

"That's what I'm counting on." He told me.

(A/n: And no I didn't get it from Twilight if that's what you're thinking.)

Rose was giggling at the sound of our voices. I think she likes our voices. Jeff kissed my forehead.

"Do you need anything my love?" He asked I shook my head no and kissed Rose cheek. My precious little girl I won't let anyone harm you.

(^*~*^)(^*~*^)(^*~*^)(^*~*^)(^*~*^)(^*~*^)
I hope you guys liked it and if your hair color is black you can change it if you want to.