A Crack of Light Between Two Periods of Dark

Start from the beginning

"I..I feel alright." He hissed and tipped his head up a little, "Ah, god..." A bright red flush came over his face and neck.

"Toshi..." I wrapped my legs around his hips, climbing on top of him. "You were more hurt than me yesterday...regardless of how you feel now, allow me to be on top... I have to make the savior of Class 1A feel god."

He swallowed hard, gazing up at me with heavy eyes. He bobbed his head in a nodding motion. His long fingers held tight to my bare thighs, the tips of them ducking beneath the fabric of my panties. The warmth of his skin on my own caused me to shiver so euphorically.

I bent down and kissed his hollowed cheeks, and he removed my shirt. I was not wearing a bra, and the coolness of the air conditioner made my hot insides feel like they were on fire in comparison.

"It's only fair that I take yours off, too..." I mumbled against his lips, bunching his shirt up.

Toshinori had been shy about his scar since he had gotten it, and now it was partially wrapped in bandages from the previous day's events. He gave a shaky inhale to me as I threw his shirt to the floor.

The tips of my fingers ghosted over his marked skin, feeling the years of healing and scar tissue, rougher than his usual semi-soft skin. "Your hands are cold..."

I giggled softly, "It's chilly in here in general."

I planted a kiss on his neck as I dragged my hands under the waistband of his pajama pants and boxers. He clasped his hands to the front of my panties. Two of his fingers rubbed against my clothed sex.

A moan escaped my lips, making me slide his pants off faster.

"You lie back, Toshinori." I pressed my hands to his shoulders, seeing him peer up at me, "I'll ride the soul out of you."

Toshi blushed darkly. He never had been too vocal in the bedroom before, and this was loving stress relief for him. He needed a release, and I was gonna give it to him.

I raised myself up to I was sitting on my knees, removing my panties and tossing them directly into the dirty laundry hamper.

"Are you sure you don't want me to...be on top of you, dear?" Toshinori's voice was rasped, thick from arousal and desire.

"I want nothing more than to drive you wild this time, sunflower." God, that was the truth. The thought of him beneath me in his tired state...Oh, it was beautiful. I was dripping just thinking about it...

I pumped my hand up and down his dick a few times, a quiet and strangled gasp coming from him. I teased him, grazing his tip with my entrance. It was so tempting to edge him like this...if only I wasn't needy myself.

Toshinori's lips parted, his grip on my thighs tightening as I lowered myself down on him. I inhaled sharply, my brows furrowing together. I adjusted myself for a moment, breathing out a long puff of air. I bent down, kissing him on the lips. He tangled his fingers in my hair while I brought myself up and down on his member.

He murmured, his breath labored, "A-Ah...thank you, Y/n...I-I needed this, dear..." His cheeks were pink, his eyes closed tight.

I moved a little faster, the knot in my stomach becoming a tighter with each passing second. I could tell Toshinori was close to his limit as well, his head thrown back onto the pillow and his mouth agape, giving me those rewarding sounds of ecstasy.

It felt so good...so good, I lost myself in the fun of it all. I whimpered loudly as he bucked his hips up into mine repeatedly. "Toshi...!" I moaned.

Swiftly, Toshinori used this opportunity to flip me below him, my back on the mattress. "Toshi! I wanted you to...wanted you to relax...Oh, god...!" My muscles tensed as waves of pleasure filled my body.