The arrival of a Kaiser

I was looking out the window at all of clouds and the blue sky. Then one of my father's military advisers walked in to the section of the plane. He came and sat next to me "your lucky you know that right?" He said. "How am I lucky, my entire family was murdered by filthy Communists." I muttered. "Well I'm going to check the cargo huh" he says as he walks away. "My Panzer III made it out of Germany but not my family." I said to my self as I take a sip of water.

*a few hours pass*I was asleep but I was rudely woken up by the pilot on the PA system

*a few hours pass*
I was asleep but I was rudely woken up by the pilot on the PA system. "We will be landing in 15 minutes. "Wellp it's time" I said out loud as the military adviser walks in to the room with my bags and his as well.
*time skips to the plane on the ground*

With my bags stuffed down in to the tank, one of the military advisers started up the tank and rolled down the ramp and on to the landing strip. Then the adviser popped up from the tank and said "I got a surprise for you" he said as he handed me some papers. "Wha- but this is an all girls school." I said shocked. "Ooarai is one of the best schools in the area and they even have a tankery team" he said with a grin. "But I *sigh* ok I guess I have no choice huh"

This is my first time writing. And the next chapter, the dialogue will be stream lined and the story will pick up. Then watch the Harem start to build.  I will ignore mean or rude comments but genuine criticism will be accepted. See you later.