Chapter 3

Thankfully, as I carefully walked onto the patio I didn't see a single person. Going right over to the hot tub, it looked so inviting and beautiful. The moon was out and the air was chilly so the light steam coming from the water practically glowed.

Initially, I was set on waiting for Jared before getting in but standing there in nothing but a tee shirt and bikini, I was really starting to get cold.

'I'm sure he would understand....'

Taking Jared's shirt off and tossing it on the chair, I carefully stepped into the very, very hot jacuzzi.

Slipping down into the steamy water, letting it envelope my tense muscles, I couldn't help but let out a pent up moan out loud.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh....My GOD, this felt good."

I was instantly grateful to Jared for suggesting this. Sitting in a hot tub was all I really wanted to do tonight anyway and if he hadn't suggested it, I wouldn't have done it when I got back home. I would have just went to bed.

I laid my head back against the ledge and closed my eyes. Taking a few deep cleansing breaths the ache was finally beginning to ease. I wasn't in the tub long before I heard Jared's footsteps coming up from behind me.

"You got started without me?!" He teased, placing two bottles of water next to my head, "Not nice."

"I did, I'm sorry," I lamented, "It was callin' my name."

Jared, having changed into his swim shorts and a tee, pulled it off and tossed his shirt with the one I had worn on the chair.

"Nice shirt." Jared laughed.

"Oh yeah," I said, lifting my head from the ledge, "can I borrow a tee-shirt?"

Jared rolled his eyes as he stepped into the tub, sitting down on the opposite of me.

"Mmmm.." He muttered, "This does feel good."

Lifting my head towards him, my expression euphoric, "This feels exceptionally good."

"Yes it does." He replied, laying his head back on the ledge like I did.

We were both quiet for a few minutes, just enjoying the warmth and the peace. Not to sit still for long though, I started to dip my shoulders side to side into the water. Most of my tension was carried there and I knew they'd benefit from the heat like the rest of me did.

Noticing what I was doing, "Come here. I'll rub them out." Jared suggested, pointing to the spot between his legs.

Having to get regular massages due to his back pain, he learned well and gave one of the best non-professional massages you could ask for. I know because I've gotten quite a few from him in the past. They weren't while sitting in a hot tub but that would make it all the better.

"Really?" I grinned, "I haven't had anyone rub my shoulder in ages. Especially not a semi-professional like yourself."

"Are you being a smartass?" He cautioned, "Because I don't have to..."

I jumped up, "No, no! Stop." I laughed.

Jared reached across the tub for my arm and pulled me towards him. Unfortunately, my foot slipped and I lost my balance. There was no way I could stop the momentum of my body so I literally crashed right into his chest, giggling the whole time.

"Whoopsie!"

"What the fuck?!" He hissed trying to grab me before my head went under the water, "No more Fire for you."