Chapter 5

Jared stood first, pulling his shorts up, tying them then helping me slide off Shannon's lap so he could get up too.   Noticing I was a bit wobbly, Jared held my hand tightly for balance.    Shannon stood up, tying his shorts then took over for Jared who stepped out of the tub first. 

Looking around cautiously, I was surprised we weren't discovered especially considering the host and his brother were missing from the party for the last forty minutes.  

"Clear?"   Shannon asked Jared who nodded.  

Grabbing a towel and handing it to Shannon, he wrapped me in it as I stepped out of the water and into the cool night air.   

Holding my hand, Jared led the way to the back staircase and into his bedroom.   Dropping my hand, he immediately walked to the other door, making sure it was locked.   Flipping a small lamp on, it was the only light in the room.    While Jared did that, Shannon stayed with me.

"Take some water, sweetheart."   Shannon said, handing me his opened bottle.

I definitely needed some hydration.   Standing there, my skin still steaming from the hot tub,  I was starting to feel too hot so I loosened my towel.    A few minutes later, I sat down on the edge of the bed, letting it fall from my body.    As Jared walked towards me, Shannon walked away, going into the bathroom. 

Standing in front of me, Jared reached out to caress my cheek,   "Are we still good, Ash?"

Turning my eyes up to meet his, I needed to be honest.    This down time was giving me an opportunity to think and I was getting nervous. 

"I'm so nervous,"  I told him,   "I've never done anything like this before."

This probably isn't a new situation for either Jared or Shannon to be in.   It's very obvious they know exactly what they're doing.   I know first hand some crazy stuff has happened in the past on tour but that's not me.   I'm not just assuming I'm in over my head, I know it's a fact. 

Kneeling down, his hands rested on my thighs. 

"If you want to stop right now, we can."   He offered,   "We don't have to do anything."

I definitely didn't want that.

Running my fingers over his,  "I don't want to stop."  

"We'll go slow and if you're ever uncomfortable in any way, just say so and we'll stop."    Jared assured me, leaning in to kiss my lips.

"I will."

"Good."   Jared smiled then whispered,  "Lay across the bed, just relax."

Skootching myself back, I laid back width wise and watched as Jared walked around to the other side of the bed, near where my head was laying.   Closing my eyes, I took a few deep breaths.    My heart was already racing.

Opening my eyes as I heard him open the drawer to his nightstand, I tipped my head back to see what he was doing.    Finding what he was looking for, he tossed a bottle of lube and a few condoms on the end of the bed before turning his attention back to me.  

Pulling the string on his swim shorts, he was watching me watch him.   Allowing them to fall to the floor, he certainly gave me quite a view.   Absolutely everything said about his size is true and he knew that's exactly what I was thinking.  

Just WOW. 

Smirking, he stepped closer so that the front of his legs were flush with the bed.   His cock, hung stiff and wide from his thin frame.   Just looking at him filled me with so much anticipation, I felt my pussy clench in response.