Chapter 1.

The Doctor's POV.

I and my companion Rose stepped out of the Tardis.

"Where are we?" Rose asked.

"Apparantley the Tardis brought us into the time of Vikings." I replyed.

I looked into the sky and saw something pitch black and extremly fast flying above us. Rose looked up and saw it too.

"What is it, Doctor?" she asked

"I don't know, we should try getting a closer look." I replyed.

then the thing dissapeared and in 20 minutes 5 more colourful things appeared in the sky and landed a few meters away from me and Rose.

Rose gasped.

"I should have known!" I said, " Dragons, of course!"

then I saw people...Dismounting the dragons? They went in our direction and the dragons followed them.

"Who are you?" A tall, skinny man with aburn hair asked me.

"I am The Doctor, and this is Rose." I replyed.

(a/n he didnt call himself John Smith here, because they were vikings and the doctor had no need in telling them his fake name)

Hiccup's POV.

"Why are you here, The Doctor?" I asked.

"Oh, we just decided to look around, being tourists." he replyed. I didnt quite understand what the man was saying but i decided to believe him. I don't know why.

"Well, I guess that they are not enemies, we can leave them and go back." I said.

"Hiccup, I think that they might be some wierd spies or something, I don't like the look on their faces." Astrid whispered in my ear.

"Well, alright, and what do you expect me to do with them?" i whispered back.

Astrid didn't awnser.

"Let's go bud." I told my dragon Toothless and we flew back to the village.