Chapter 1: First Encounter

Cheryl's POV:

Another preaching. Another 'hi, God bless you.' Another church service.

It was a Thursday night, which meant youth service. Service was always Friday nights, but since JJ is on the football team, my parents changed it.

JJ nudges mean to pay attention to our fathers preaching. I don't know why, it's the same thing he always preaches: Don't fall for the worlds sins.

As I glanced around, I noticed a pink hair girl rolling her eyes whenever my dad said something. I quietly laugh whenever she does it, I never thought anyone would have the courage to do something like that. She notices me. I tried to look down, but her eyes captivated my attention. Our eyes make contact and she smiled at me. It was like that until JJ nudges me to pay attention. I was quickly sadden, she IS the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I've never seen her before, I wonder if she's new here. During church we make quick glances at each other and just smile at each other.

Church service ended and my main priority was to talk to the pink her hair, if my anxiety would let me. I look for her, but she's no where to be found. I never even got her name.

Toni's POV:
"Fangs remind me why I am going to this church," I asked Fangs.

"You made a running bet with Sweets, which was stupid because Sweets is fast. Then again you are slo-" Fangs says before I hit his shoulder

"I am not slow! do I have to remind you I was drunk so obviously I wasn't as fast as I am when I'm sober" I try to make an excuse for myself

"Yeah whatever, you better get going church girl, wouldn't want to miss church service" he laughs

I roll my eyes, get on my motorcycle and head to this stupid church.
As I get there, I hide my bike so no one would see and enter in. As I walk in , I notice I do not belong here. However, it's either this or go skinny dipping in the morning.
I start to get annoyed by what this guy was saying. We only get this one chance to live our life, so why not live the most of it. Do whatever we want and LOVE whoever we want. I can't stand this anymore. Before I stood up , I notice a certain red head laughing at what I'm doing. She capture my attention, I cannot but look at her because of beauty. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, we keep looking at each other until another red head tells her to look forward. I'm hoping it's her brother, not her boyfriend. Throughout the rest of service we sometimes steal glances at each other and I cannot help, but think how beautiful she is. She's a natural beauty, I didn't think someone could be this beautiful. I wanted to talk to her after this thing was over, but Sweet Pea texted me to come to whyte worm as soon as possible.
As soon as service is over, I rush to my bike and leave.
As I get to Whyte Worm, I see Sweet Pea and Fangs playing pool
"What happened Sweets? What's the emergency?" I said trying not to sound too concerned

"Oh nothing, just wanted to see you after you went to church " he laughed

"Wow, are you serious ? I rushed over here for nothing, I could've shot my shot then" I mentally hit myself knowing damn well Sweet Pea would've done this.

"What do you mean,Tiny? You met someone at church?" He mocked while Fangs stood there and laughed

" I didn't mean anyone, someone just caught my attention and I wanted to talk to them" not trying to sound suspicious

"Who is it, Tiny ?" Fangs asked
"That's the thing, I don't know her name. All I know is she's a red head and THE most beautiful girl " I say a little too enthusiastically

"Damn someone's whipped already " Sweet Pea said as he nudged me

"Whatever, lets just play pool" I said trying to change the subject

While playing pool Fangs reminds us that we start going to our new school tomorrow.

And that's how I spent the rest of my Thursday night.

Authors note:
Hey everyone !!! I hope you enjoy this book!!