"Thank you for your intriguing philosophy." He said sarcastically. "I think I should take over," I gently pushed Jungkook to the side which was quite a struggle considering his height.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook." I picked up a plate of what seemed to be potatoes, but they were stuck to the plate like glue. Jungkook took the plate from my grasp and turned it upside down, the food remained glued. "How the heck did you manage to do this?!" I tried stifling my laugh but to no avail because as soon as Jeongmin broke out into hysterical laughter, I followed suit.

Jungkook proceeded to turn the plate from side to side and even up and down. Me and Jeongmin were practically wheezing at this point. "I don't get it." He breathed out as he placed the plate back onto the marble. "Neither do we." Jeongmin laughed as he poked the strange food with his tiny finger. Passing a fork to the little boy, I proceeded to acknowledge the grown man to my right. "You better get going, Jungkook." I lightly pushed him towards the front door. Glancing at the clock, i practically shoved him out the door. "Woah! What was that for?!" He stumbled onto the front porch as I heaved his bag onto his shoulder. "You're extremely late. Like extremely  late."  

He glanced at the clock and screamed. "Told ya." 

"I'll be back by 6ish!" He yelled as he struggled to get the key into the ignition of the car. I leaned against the door frame, watching Jungkook curse at the car for being to complicated. After about another minute of frantic yelling, the car finally started up. 

"Y'know," I called out, "Jeongmin could've done it faster than you, old geezer." 

"Bet?" He chuckled.

"Yeah."

The car pulled out of the driveway and onto the road. I waved goodbye one last time before the car sped off. Breathing out a sigh, I walked slowly back into the house. A small figure sat atop the kitchen counter, hungrily devouring the strange contraption that his father had made. A napkin lay neglected beside the boy who continued to stuff his face with food. "Slow down my dude, you look like you haven't eaten in years." I picked up the napkin and wiped the sauce off Jeongmin's face and fingers. "Noona, you and appa look really cute together." 

"I've gotten that a lot" I pinched his cheeks lightly and picked up the plate before dunking it into the kitchen sink. "That's because it's true! You and appa look cute together, period." This kid knows too much. Lifting Jeongmin off of the counter, I whirled around and put him on the ground. "Just because we look together doesn't mean we were made for each other." I calmly explained to him, in hopes of him understanding. "But noona! Don't you believe in fate? If you and appa met then that means it's a sign from the universe!" He whined.

"You sir, have been watching too much Brooklyn 99." I laughed.

"Noice." He gave me a sly smile.

"Toit." I replied with the same sly look on my face.

"See, you and appa even watch the same things. Noona, you're really stubborn to think that you don't belong with appa." He crossed his short arms across his chest and gave me a pout.

"I agree, I am stubborn, and anyway, why am I even having this discussion with you?"

"I hate to break it to you noona, but this just shows your apparent lack of friends and social life." Jeongmin gave me a disapproving look followed by a click of his tongue. "H-hey! I can't believe a five year old just told me that." I frowned at the little boy.

"You can't fight the truth, noona, the truth-"

"Fights you, I know. Why are you stealing my line?" I cut him off. "And how do you know so much?" 

All I got was a sassy shrug of his shoulders before he walked off. 

A/N

NEW BOOK!!!!

"Sometimes, even the best things have to be bad, princess

"Sometimes, even the best things have to be bad, princess."

NCT Taeyong gangster!au

OUT NOW