Welcome Back!

Why, hello there, 'troopers. And welcome to the beginning of what is now our seventh year of Tevun-Krus! Yeah, we've been going at it for a while now, and we've still got plenty more left in the tank.

Now unless you've been living under a rock for the past couple years, we've kind of made it a thing to start a new year with a special International issue of Wattpad's #1 and longest-running WattZine. Just what is an "International issue"? Glad you asked! Normally our standard TK issues only feature English-language stories. This is simply because we need to pay rent, and English sci-fi pays the bills here on the Great Orange Pad. An International issue is kind of like Christmas—it's the one time of the year we can include stories in languages other than English!

So that's what we've done to start 2017 and 2018. But for 2019 we wanted to change it up even further: include English stories, too (because why the fuck not, right?), and also give the issue a theme. So the third Tevun-Krus International is also known as CommunicationPunk!

What's that? Never heard of such a thing? Neither have we! But we assume it deals with language, with communication, and with science fiction! This is some sci-fi history being made.

So hit that button or swipe right—or whatever the hell it is the kids are doing these days—and get ready for some kick-ass sci-fi in both English and every other language* known to man!

*Issue may or may not include every non-English language