The Host club ball

Your POV

The host club are decorating the ball for tonight, and I got a feeling that Suzy really likes him. Tamaki notice it so he grab the host club expect me and started whispering and kept looking at me. I really want to know. oh well. When the ball was done we stand at our place while the girls are coming in. Tamaki started speaking. Then another started, then another started, then anot- you know what I mean. Then it was me and Haruhi turn to speak which we don't know what to say." Haruhi, (Y/N) say something?" Hikaru whispered. I struggle." I don't know what to say, but do you guys have pocky(it's a tasty snack you should try it)." I said." yeah and do you guys have fancy tuna?" Haruhi asked as the host club gasped. Tamaki jump of from his spot, and then the host club started squeezing us." SOOOO CUTE~" Once again the trio said. Haruhi and I sigh.

~ after getting squeeze by the host club~

I was leaning against the wall doing nothing and I didn't know that the two girls are behind me." May I take this dance?" a voice said I look up to see Suzy. I smiled." Why of course." I said as I take her to the dance floor.

Autor POV

the two girls watch as (M!name) and Suzy walk to the dance floor. The two sigh and went to the corners of shame.

Suzy POV

I was talking to (M!name) about teas. He really likes to make tea. I was about to say something else, but he ran away with the twins."HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU GU- PUT ME DOWN!!!" (M!name) yelled but still being drag. I look at them confusing." Now what are you doing here all alone princess?" a voice said as I turn around.

Your POV

the twins put me in a room full of make up and a wig." what are you guys doing!?!" I yelled as the twin fix me up with make up." Hey Not that!!! Oww stop it!!!" I yelled and I gave up and make the twins do their work.

~ After putting make up~

Tamaki came in." What are you guys do-" He stop in the mid-sentence with wide eyes. I stand up with this dress that's up to my knees and my (H/L) (H/C) hair behind my back. I started walking with this high heels that I almost trip." Have fun~" the twins said waving at me." Why would I have to go through this?" I mumbled and walk to the ball.

~ THIS STORY IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY A SONG CALLED.' ALL ABOUT THAT BASE.'~

I walk in through the door and see that guy from earlier." your my secret admirer?" he asked as I stared at him confusing." what?" I said as he handed me the notes. I stared to read and it said;

I'm in love love with you. Every time I look at you I feel butterflies in my stomach and I love the way you smile. You and I are meant to be together. If you wanna know meet me at room 1-B. and I love ya!!! ♡w♡

From ya secret admirer~ XOXO

My eye twitch.' now who wrote this?!?!' I thought, then the image pop up." Does two will pay." I mumbled under my breath and look at him. I smile." Uh... yeah I did." I said as I scratch the back of my neck." well that's very kind, but I don't love you." he said as I stare at him in shock." then you do you love?" I asked. He look at me with the sad smile." Suzy, I'm in love with Suzy." he said as I smiled." Well that's good."I said."but she's in love with (M!name)." he said a little bit sad. I look at him when he said my male name." I...I wounder how did he do that?" he said." do what?" I asked." He always get girls to Like him. I wanna be like him." he said as I giggle." you don't need to be a copy him... I knew that he doesn't enjoy his little dates but I can tell that he's happy to have some friends." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder." You know, there is another way to get the one you love." I said as he stared at me. He's about to say something but the door open to reveal Suzy.

Her eyes became watery and ran out. The boy chase after her. I was about to run until a hand stop me." just let them go." Tamaki said." But Tamaki I....I messed up." I said feeling down."but he's running after her is he?" Tamaki said as I smiled and nodded.

Autor POV

Suzy ran out of the school, but got stop by the boy." Wait please don't go." he said." why? you love that girl more than me." Suzy said as she was sobbing." Maybe your better go date her than m-" she was cut off by his lips smashed into hers. Suzy's eyes widen as they parted away." I love you... she was just helping me with my love problem." He said smiling." Ty... I love you too." Suzy said as the light turn on revealing the host club and the girls. Some of them awe. Tamaki was about to say something until Hikaru spoke up." Now that our plan work..." " (M!name) must kiss Suzy on the cheek for the award." kaoru finished the end. your eyes goes wide." No way in the hell." you said." but if you don't than we'll raise your depths." Kyoya said not taking his eyes on his little notebook." it's only the cheeks right." you said as you walk downstairs." don't worry its just the cheeks." Ty said as Suzy nodded and walk up to you." you do know that (Y/N) is a girl right." Haruhi whispered to the twins who was smiling at their new plan. Tamaki heard it as he ran downstairs to stop it but ended up slipping on a.....banana peel?

Me; why is there a banana peel and where did it come from?

Hikaru and Kaoru; * hide the banana behind their backs* we don't know.

Me and You; *roll our eyes and mumble* those sneaky devils.

~ On with the story~

Your POV

My lips were about to touch her cheeks but someone push me, making me kiss Suzy on the lips. The girls scream and blushed at the action. Suzy and my eyes widen as we parted away.' I never kiss a girl before.' I thought as I look at the two couples. Suzy blush and look at Ty who was smiling." It was an accident." he said as they look at me. I smiled." yeah it was." I said as I glare at Tamaki who was in his corner growing mushrooms. Ty, Suzy and I laughed." well congrats you guys." I said still smiling." Thank you." Suzy said as she kiss my cheeks." Yeah." Ty said as he shakes my hand. I smiled and went to the twins. I punch their arms and walk to Haruhi." oww what was that for?" the twins said holding their arms." for writing a stupid love note and making me kiss Suzy on the cheeks." I said as I walk away with Haruhi.