A new set of twins? pt. 2

(I'M ALIVE!!! AND NOT DEAD!!!)

Mikuo pov

Jay dragged me to the charging room. I turned around and see Jay holding a male's uniform." Put it on okay..." she said." Why?" I asked." Don't asked questions..." Jay said." Wait... Do I tell them my gender?" I asked again as Jay chuckled." Make them figure it out... I wanna know how long they figured out that your a girl." She said before she walked out, Jay turned around and smirked." Have a Jolly good day brat~" She said as she winked and walked away. I looked at the outfit and started changing." OI KYOYA! JUST TELL ME THAT YOUR KIRA ALREADY!!!" I heard Jay yelled and I heard a loud thud. I laughed and continued changing.

Tamaki pov

About a five minutes of getting Jay off of Kyoya, we were outside the changing rooms waiting for Mak and Mikuo." Are guys almost done?" I asked as the curtains on both side opened revealing Mak and Mikuo in a uniform. They look sooo cute!" You guys are so cute! Mak look like a real gentleman while Mikuo look cute as a girl!" I yelled as I heard Jay and Jayson chuckled in the background." Starting today! You are now officially a host club member!" I said pointing at Mak and Mikuo." Now for your training..." I said but I was cut off by the J twins." We'll teach you!" They yelled as they pushed me out of the way and wrapped their arms on the Heiwaji twins shoulder." Since you guys are twins. We decided to show you how we twins do it!" Hikaru and Karou yelled as they pushed me again, causing me to go to my corner." Mommy.... why are they so mean to me~" I said in a gloomy voice, but Mommy ignored me." Just make sure you four do a good job at teaching." He said.' Whaaa... So cold~' I thought as I grow mushrooms.

Time skip

No one pov

Mikuo and Mak watch the Hitachiin brothers from afar." I heard that you have two more host." A girl said." Yeah! And they're twins right?" Another girl asked." Yep! It's quite surprising to have another set of twins." Hikaru said." I just hope that they won't steal Hikaru's attention..." Karou said as Hikaru lift Karou's chin up and their face are very close to kissing." Don't worry Karou... My attention is only on you." He said." H-Hikaru..." Karou whispered as the girls squealed." BROTHERLY LOVE~" They yelled with hearts around them." Is that what they do?" Mikuo asked." Does Jay and Jayson do the same?" Mak asked." Kinda..." A voice said behind the Heiwaji twins. They turned and spotted (y/n)." Hikaru and Karou do the brotherly love like the one you saw while Jay and Jayson do it differently..." She said as the three turned their head to the J's twins table.

" Ha! Think you can beat me!" Jayson yelled." No fair! You cheated!" Jay yelled." No I didn't! Right ladies~" Jayson asked the girls behind him cutely as the girls nodded with a huge blushed on their cheeks." E-eh! I-I thought you ladies are my fwiends!" Jay yelled with tears in her eyes." Whaaa! Shizu-Kun! Jayson took away my friends!!!" Jay yelled as she hug Shizu's right leg like a little kid." No I did not!" Jayson yelled hugging Shizu's left leg as Shizu sigh. Jay pouted and glared at him." Fine! Then... then..." Jay trailed off and suddenly Jay hugged (y/n). Her arms are wrapped around (y/n)'s neck and glared at him." Then (y/m/n) is my new big bwother!" Jay said cutely as Jayson and the guests blushed." Hey, don't be dragging me in it.." I heard (y/n) said as Jay winked at her." W-wha... I thought I was your big brother?" Jayson asked as Jay shook her head." Nope~" Jay said with a innocent smile, suddenly Jayson cried and ran towards Jay with arms wide opened." I'm sorry little sister! I promise to make you win!" Jayson yelled." I'm sorry too big brother! I didn't mean to hurt your feeling!" Jay yelled as they hug each other." I wuv you!" They yelled with tears in their eyes as the guest squealed with tears streaming down their cheeks.

" Sooo Cute!"

" That was so beautiful!"

" oh..." The Heiwaji trailed off as (y/n) laughed." Shock?" She said." Don't worry it's their act. The Hitachiin's act is kinda like a forbidden love as for the J twins... they're act is sometimes fighting to make the guest think that they'll break up, but ended up happy when the twins are together... It's kinda fun to watch..." She said as the Heiwaji twins nodded." Everyone!" Tamaki suddenly said, gaining all the attention." Tonight we're having a host club ball for our newest host!" He said as everyone clapped." A ball?" Mak asked." Since you guys are new... Tamaki wanted to have a ball to welcome you." (Y/n) said." Noooooooo!" Jay yelled as she hugged her twin tightly." Onii-chan! I don't wanna wear a dress!" She whined as Jayson pet her head like a cat." It's alright.... I'll make sure that big bad man won't make you wear it.." Jayson said as Tamaki went to the corner." My son and daughter thinks I'm a bad man..." He mumble." Is he always like that?" Mikuo asked (y/n) as she nodded." Oh yeah... You'll get use to it..." She said. Then Jay and Jayson grab Mak, Mikuo, Haruhi and (y/n) to the corner." Psst! Let's got to the mall.." Jayson whispered.

~Time skip~

" Oh, I'm listening to Marley and the groove is hella gnarly and we're almost at the end of this song!" Jay sang as she skipped around the mall with Haruhi, Jayson, Mak, Mikuo, Shizu and (y/n)." Is she always like that?" Mikuo asked Jayson as he nodded." She's does that whenever we're at the mall.." He said as Jay spun around and pointed at Jayson." Honey, whatchu waitin' for? Welcome to my candy store. It's time for you to prove
You're not a loser anymore. Then step into my candy store." She sang and grab Jayson's hand and then ran towards the candy store." Sincerely me!" Jay yelled." Aren't we supposed to get them?" Mak asked." Nah... This is Jay we're talking about..." Haruhi said with a laughed." It's kinda entertaining watch Jay.." (Y/n) said and laughed.

Mikuo pov

Jay and Jayson walked towards us with a big bags of candy and one of their hands behind their back." Ugh... Something wrong with me Shizu-Kun..." Jay said as Shizu walked towards her and put the back of his hand on her forehead." Your temperature seems fine.." Shizu said." Blaahh!" Jay started barfing with a pink silly strings all over Shizu's face. We all laughed, but stopped when we felt a dark arua." Heh heh... S-Shizu... C-come on... You know it's a j-joke..." Jay said nervously." Your worst than Izaya..." Shizu said as Jay smiled while slowly backing away." I-I... Oh, look! Is that Izaya!?" Jay yelled as Shizu turned around." WHERE!?" He yelled, but when he noticed that this Izaya isn't around he turned back and realized that Jay isn't here.

" JAAAY!!!!"

(So sorry that I didn't update😥
I understand if you hate me for leaving you in cliffhanger😫
But I promise I'll try my hardest to make you happy and try to update! 😆
But I wanna thank you for being patient! 😄
Hope you enjoy this story!😆)