Meeting the new kid

(h/c)-hair color

(e/c)-eye color

(h/l)-hair length

(y/n)-your name(even one for a male)

------------------------------------

Normal Pov

you look at the school left to right."new school. New friends. New friends. no life." you said as you walk in. You saw people walking around. You went in the middle and some of the students are starring at you."why is people starring at me. is it because my clothes or is it my hair?"you thought. You were wearing a plain black t-shirt and jeans, and your hair was cut. you look like a boy." man I miss my friends already." you said as you look at a photo of your friends.

Reader Pov

I was walking to my first class and everyone was starring at me. lucky me I'm wearing a hoodie. I sat in the back row and put my head on the desk as I waited for the teacher. After a few minutes I heard bunch of squealing. I pick up my head to see lots of girls surrounding three people. A twins and a girl who is dress up like a boy. I sigh and drop my head down." Um excuse me..." A voice said. I looked up to see a bunch of girls.' Aren't they over there just a minute ago.' I thought."are you... um... New?"one of the girl asked as she blush."uh yeah."I said."would you mind if we... um...we walk with you after school?"the other said as she blush too."um...sorry I have to do something."I said."aww." the bunch of girl said with a sad face.

-----------TIME-------SIKP---------

Someone Pov

I was walking to the host club after school and suddenly I heard a piano. It was beautiful.' I wonder who's playing it.' I thought as I followed the sound. I stop at the door and looked up to see Music room #1. I looked at the sign then the door. I open the door and see a boy playing the piano. I wanted to say something but I couldn't help it so I stay quiet till he was done. When the music stop I clapped my hands."that was beautiful!"I said as he turn around."thanks." he said giving me a smile. my heart began to race when he smile."so...um are you...um are you a host club member?" I asked as my cheeks turns red."um...no."he said. I grab his arm."well why don't we meet them?" I said as we ran out of the music room.