☠ 1.3 ☠

Edward has been extremely wary of Asia ever since she managed to send him a message. No human has ever been able to cause that sort of fear for him.

Jasper must be able to feel his discomfort because a wave of calm js sent tumbling over the distressed boy.

From almost clear across the room Asia smirks. She adores causing reactions in the small people of her father's creation. He despises her actions, but she couldn't care less. This is her entertainment until she can find her way back into hell.

Which will probably be never. Messing with mortals and immortals alike is just too much fun to pass up. Her smirk only grows once she realizes she has biology with the uneasy Cold One himself.

She practically skips into the lab snatching up one of the other seats as Isabella is assigned to sit with Freddie, as she's affectionately starting calling him. Her eyes shine with mischief as she watches the two. She loves ruining people. Of course, she knows Bella and Freddie will end up together, her father may not speak to her, but he does drop subtle hints as to future relationships. Like the tattoo covering his entire back. The incredibly unlucky sap which is the devil's mate has a smaller version of this tattoo between his or her shoulder blades. Unnaturally of course, for some reason, they would be drawn to this design.

Asia's lab partner continues to chatter away next to her, claiming the two of them would be the best of friends and that she has a friend who 'would be perfect' for her. She turns to her, a sickly sweet smile plastered across her face.

"Tell me, darling, what is it that you desire most in this world?" The girls face falls, and she looks down at the table, shaking her head slightly, "Oh come now, it's just between us girlfriends."

The blonde looks up and opens her mouth, "I want to break up with my boyfriend. He's manipulative, makes me explain myself, and makes me feel guilty about spending time with my friends." She says this a little too loudly because a tall, reasonably unattractive brunette scoffs from the back.

"You wait three months to tell me this?"

With a sudden burst of confidence, she retorts, "Would you rather me wait for another three?" The teacher looks up and glares at the tall boy in the back.

"Is there a problem Mr. Sampson?" The said boy shakes his head, "Then leave Ms. Villanueva alone." Asia's partner smiles thankfully at the teacher and sinks further into her seat.

"Good job, I'm Lucifer Morningstar, but call me Asia." She sticks her hand out toward the embarrassed blonde who smiles slightly and sits up, taking it.

"Sophie Villanueva, nice to meet you." For the rest of the class, Asia chooses to semi-ignore the uncomfortable Bella and participates in the biology project with Sophie. The two end up wasting time the entire hour and causing the teacher to end up frustrated with them. She's a bad influence on the innocent and smart Sophie. But what does she care?

The bell rings, and everyone packs up their stuff, happy to be out of the stuffy lab, and Asia doesn't miss Edweird rushing out of the room at twice normal speed, seemingly to get away from the Arizona girl. She rolls her eyes with a crooked smile and gets up to follow Bella.

That was the last class. Her emotions only brighten as she remembers her brand new house on the outskirts of Forks. In the forest of course and modern just like her apartment in L.A. Although, that one is much more her style and favourite location, above Lux, she can quickly deal with what she now has. It's perfectly flamboyant, with exaggeration of her wealth at every corner, it's just not lively enough. Too quiet for her taste.

She slips in the door, her bag being flung in ahead of her. The open space allows for gorgeous decorations to be littered all around the first floor. She moves to the centre of the kitchen, snatching the bourbon from the open frosted glass liquor cabinet and begins pouring herself a glass.

Suddenly, the world slows down and she sighs, upset. she returns the bottle to the marble countertop and looks up at her brother Amenadiel. His arms are crossed, muscles bulging in an attempt to look intimidating.

His dark eyes stare her down almost like he thinks it will prevent her from moving around.

"Amenadiel! Brother, how are you? I've missed you oh so dearly since we've last seen each other!" her brother scowls, angered by her cheerful attitude.

"Lucifer you need to return to hell." The girl in question scoffs.

"So you've told me ten times before and you know every time what my answer will be. Honestly, brother, I'd think you know better." She lifts the crystal glass beneath the falling bourbon, effectively scooping it up.

"This isn't a joke Luci, with no one to govern the demons, they will begin to get antsy." Her eyes roll at the remark.

"If it's such a big deal Amenadiel, I'll return Mazikeen to hell to govern for me. You know how much he enjoys the job." The angel growls and prepares to shout, "besides I think he's getting bored in L.A all by himself."

"You plan to send your trigger-happy demon friend to be the ruler of all hell?!"

"Oh please, if you want the job so bad why don't you just take it? I know father won't allow you to return home until you find someone to fill the job."

"He won't let me return until you have fulfilled the position once again, sister." Lucifer scoffs, turning around to attempt to pour more bourbon only to find everything once again moving at normal speed. She shakes her head, fight or flight. His favourite game.

"At least father forgives me Amenadiel."