2. [Texts From -C]

Start from the beginning

"But I want another round" she purred in my ear planting kisses along my tatted neck and rubbing her small hand up and down my abdomen. She was turning me on and I was never one to turn down sex, but unfortunately I was really busy today. I woke up at 12 in the afternoon meaning I had already missed a meeting I was supposed to attend regarding my clothing line, Black Pyramid.

"No, you gotta go. I'm real busy today" I grunted slightly pushing her off me so I could go into the bathroom to take a shower. Hopefully she'll be gone by the time I came out.

After I took a quick shower I came back out with a towel wrapped around my waist. I saw the girl putting on the last of her clothes and trying to fix her hair in my mirror. Once she realised I was back in the room she turned to me and bit her lip in a seductive way. I didn't even catch her name.

"What's your name again shawty?" I asked as she sauntered over to me swishing her hips, or was she just limping because I dicked her down too hard?

"Brittany" she whispered in my ear before taking my lobe between her teeth and rubbing her hands over my chest. She smirked up at me and I had to push her off before I end up late for my next appointment.

"Alright, you gotta go now" I said firmer this time so she could understand that I was being serious. She pouted and brushed her lips against mine.

"Okay. Call me when you want some more, Papi" I smirked and grabbed her ass before the started limping out my room. I hope she didn't get her hopes up because I already deleted her number.

I sighed and sat on my bed, pulling out my phone and opening up the twitter app. The fans love it when I tweet something so I'm just going to write something quick for them.

Tweet: met the beautiful @Vashtie yesterday night. We 'bout to be talking business with this music video!!

Seconds later after posting that tweet, I had fans asking if she was shooting my music video and some haters saying she wasn't even that beautiful. Which was obviously a lie.

I went to my contacts looking for Vashtie's name it was so unique so there was no way I'd forget it. When I found her name, I quickly clicked on it so I could send her a text.

To Vashtie, from Chris: Good Morning Gorgeous x

I checked the time and quickly got dressed so I could head to the studio and finish this song. It was called New Flame featuring Usher and Rick Ross. I had a lot of positive feedback from the fans when I sent out a sample of the song on Instagram.

"Aye Bruh, what're you about to get into?" Tyga said through the phone after I had picked up on the first ring.

"I'm 'bout to head to the studio and finish up this song then I'm probably gon' go over to Trell and Niko's to shoot a couple hoops"

"Aight Bruh. I seen your tweet just now, who's Vashtie?" he questioned as my mind wondered back to last night. Damn she was looking so right in that little black dress.

"She shoots music videos so I'm 'gon ask her to do mine"

"What does she look like?" he asked and I knitted my eyebrows not really seeing the relevance of that question.

"Why does it matter?" I asked chuckling through the phone as he laughed. "Remember you got Chyna at home" I reminded as I heard Tyga kissing his teeth.

"I know. And It just does"

"Aight. If you roll through to the studio, I'll show you a picture" I suggested.

"Aight, bet"

"Deuces"

I hung up quickly standing up to get dressed. Grabbing the keys to my matte black Maserati off the car key rack, I walked into my garage and jogged to my car. I had five cars in my garage but, I mainly drive my black Maserati and my blue Lamborghini. And I had three cars back where I live in Virginia, I just let my mom drive those.