John looked at Brian "It is just a little weird Roger, what exactly are you doing with that car?" "Children Please," Freddie said. I chuckled and walked into the barn. John, Brian and Roger's eyes widened "Woah Rog, I think I am a little jealous of your car." Roger smiled widely and ran over to me. He hugged me tightly and spun me around "My love, what are you doing here?"

I smiled "Miami sent me. He said you might need some help. Also I wanted to see my two favorite boys." I said and Freddie smirked. "I know you missed Roger and I." I chuckled and walked over to Brian and John "No I meant Brian and John, I missed them so much!" I kissed their cheeks and hugged them. Brian laughed and pointed at Roger "Why don't you go do some loving with your car?" Roger rolled his eyes playfully and went back to working. Freddie looked at the guys "Roger there's only room in this band for one hysterical queen." He said and I giggled. Freddie looked at me and I looked away, I was still mad at him.

 Freddie looked at me and I looked away, I was still mad at him

I wasn't focused on the guys for a moment. I was reading over Roger's car, it wasn't bad. "Not the coffee machine!" I heard Brian and John yell. I looked up and saw Roger holding the coffee machine and ready to throw it at the boys.

I got up "Roger if you throw that machine at them, I will not talk to you for three days and silent treatment

I got up "Roger if you throw that machine at them, I will not talk to you for three days and silent treatment." Roger looked at me for a moment and then back at them and back at me. He cursed under his breath and put it down. I smiled and kissed his cheek "Thank you love." I walked out the barn and back to the house. I heard the piano playing

"Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, oh oh
I don't want to die
Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all"

It was beautiful. Freddie played the notes beautifully and with so much passion. "How was it darling?" He asked not even bothering to turn around. I smiled and walked over to the front of the piano. I looked at my dear best friend "It is amazing Freddie. What is it called?" He thought for a moment "I have been thinking of this song for a while now. It is named Bohemian Rhapsody."

A few days later, I sat in the studio watching my boyfriend sing so high and I was holding my self back because he sounded like he was being kicked somewhere he shouldn't. " Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, figaro," He sang into the microphone. "How was that?" Roger asked in the microphone. Freddie looked over at me "higher." I looked at him and pressed the button for him to hear me "Higher love." He sighed "If I go any higher, only dogs will hear me." I giggled and he went higher. Freddie looked back "Higher!" My brother made the symbol to go higher, he went higher. Freddie listened to the playback and I could see those little wheels in his head spinning fast. "Who is even Gallileo?" Roger asked over the mic. I laughed at my boyfriend's comment. I looked back at Freddie who smiled at me, I blushed a little. I ignored it and looked back at Roger who winked at me. I had a definite feeling that this song was going to change lives for everyone.This song would positively impact people's lives.

After a long day of recording and working, the boys and I went back to the barn. I sat in the living room at the piano. I softly played the piano, I softly hummed some lyrics that came to my lyrics that came to my head. I was listening to Freddie's lyrics and I felt like something was wrong. Then I sang something that came to my head.

" Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me"

Freddie appeared in front of the piano and my hand went on my chest from shock. "Bloody hell Freddie, you gave me a fright." He smiled at me and sat next to me on the bench "Sorry darling, you just have such a beautiful voice." He said looking at me. I blushed "So what do you think?" I asked smiling taking my hands off the piano. He smiled "It is way better than the original version I had. Did you just come up with that Nins?" I nodded looking down blushing. "Yeah I did." I looked up at him, he looked at me smiling. His pupils enlarged and he smiled. Pupils always enlarged when you look at someone you love. His always did that because I am his best friend. He caressed my cheek in his hand "I am sorry for what I did yesterday. I didn't want that to happen. Paul messed with me and I didn't mean for that to happen. I would never do that to Mary." I nodded and hugged him. I felt a warm feeling hugging him, this was one of the most important people in my life.

Little did I know was someone was watching us.

===========================
Thanks for reading!!!

Love Tay👿💋❤

Listen to Bohemian Rhapsody, such an amazing and iconic song!