"I need to see your wolf my father says."

"Why?"

"To make sure there are no changes."

Athena gets angry because he used an Alpha tone slightly. Lola notice that my wolf is trying to take over she runs over to me.

"Baby its ok he didn't mean it like that calm down."

It's working Athena is less angry but still upset.

"I'm sorry Alpha I didn't mean it like that" my father say.

Then Athena takes over " If you must know there are no changes but I will not shift." She give me control back. How are they overcoming me so fast?

We are walking back to the pack house when we see Sky running and crying.

"Sky" my father yells. She stops and turns around. "You know No one is allowed out this late by themselves, what are you doing" my father ask.

"I'm sorry Alpha I just needed to clear my head." She says looking at me.

"Sky is everything ok?"Lola asked her.

"Yeah just nightmares." I'm pull her to a hug because I feel so bad.

"I'm sorry Sky I haven't been there to comfort you." I say while she is crying. I use my Alpha waves to send her comfort and it is working and she relaxes in my arms. Within five minutes she is sleep. My father carries her to the pack house and Lola and I head to our room.

🚨🚨Adult Content🚨🚨

We got back to our room and Lola slams me to the door.

"We have unfinished business" with a smirk. She kissed me passionately.

"It is my turn to do the job" Sun said while laughing. Lola pulls me to the bed and I am on top of her . She whispers

"let Sun have her mark it is ok with us."

Sun is jumping with joy I kiss my way down to the side of her neck. The side that I have already marked I give Sun control and she bites down. I hear Lola moan from the bliss of the pain. I continue to kiss her to her breast where I take my time teasing each nipple with my tongue.

"Don't tease Rayn I need you now" she says to me. I look up and see the lust in her eyes. I place my hand on her clit and began to swirl my fingers in circles. She let's out a loud moan. I continue to kiss my way down her stomach while me fingers are moving faster. She is moaning and whimpering.

"Don't stop baby please don't." I then place my tongue on her clit and and two fingers inside of her. Her body tensed up for a second and then relaxed.

I let my tongue slid up and down on her clit and heard her gasp for air. I slowly started to move my fingers in a vibration motion. I felt her hips starting to sway into me. My tongue started to vibrate the very tip of her clit. " Baby I'm cummings baby" while moaning. I then felt her cum in my mouth while her body was shaking.

I licked her clean then started to kiss her up her body. Then laid there besides her.

"Baby I would rel---" I cut her off before she could finish.

"It's ok baby just sleep. That seems like a big one." She looks at me and I can tell she wants to ask me something so, I wait.

"I want to mark Sun please. It feels like an half connection."

"Ok baby whatever you want." She then goes to my neck and bites down. It was more painful but that's only because it wasnt done in an act of pleasure.

"Sleep my Queen." She nods and put her head on my chest and drifted to sleep. Soon enough I'm right behind her.
         🚨🚨end of content🚨🚨

Sky POV

What have I done. I love Rayn like a sister what am I doing. My wolf has been avoiding me ever since I met  my mate. I feel like she what's to reject her but she is our mate.

"So what Sky, we can't let her hurt Rayn she is our family. I'm sure the moon goddess will give us a second chance but this we can not do this to Rayn."

"I will not reject her Sam."

"Then you not be able to talk to me. I will only come out when necessary. And I hope you are strong because if Rayn ask what is wrong trust me I'm telling my Alpha the truth."

" Please dont do this Sam I need you."

"Then you know what to do. It's only right. As your mate she should want the things you want. Trust me something is not right Sky."

"Just don't leave me." What am I going to do? I can try to get her to change her mind. I think that is the best thing I can do. Right???????