"Do HE know dat?" Sean cocked his head to the side and pointed off.

"Kinda... He said I dint hafta answer right now." I pouted, as a hazy flashback popped into my head, "And all yal need tah lemme lone! Tombout" I mock his accent " 'TeLl thE TruTh, Ky. YoU knOw yOu miSs mE jUst aS mUch as I MisS yOu.' Ol crocodile Dundee, Steve Irwin, can'even say water head ass."

"Oh lord." Tia pinches her forehead.

"Jusss cause I DO dint mean he had tah call me out onit!"

I went to grab Sean cup and he quickly snatched it back, "I think you've had enough and it's time to go home."

"Dat part." Tia agreed as the both went to grab my arms.

"Noooo! I wanna drink til I don't want to see his stupid face!" I contested, but my arms were jelly and so were my legs as they raised me from my seat and headed to the door.

"Oh Sweetheart, you'd die of alcohol poisoning if you did that." Sean hoisted me up a bit more so he had the majority of my weight.

"Nuh uh!" I said, my head rolling while trying to hold it up.

We made it to the car and they helped me into the back seat as I kept spewing foolishness, "You know what'dels he shaid?!"

"What did he say, Ky?" They said flatly.

"HE SHAID!.... ion...ion remember..."

"Okay..babe." Tia turned to Sean, "We need to get her home before she fucks up your interior."

"Chile, already on it. Hang on to ya wig."

-🌻-

"Okay, Ky. KY. Your home now, bb. Oh-kay?" Tia's words sounded as if she was speaking to a toddler, which I was at this point.

"Umhmm.." I sluggishly nod as Sean laid me down.

"Ugh! It's college all over again. She'll wake up hungover like a mug in the morning." Tia folded her arms.

"Damn, she really got it that bad, huh?" Sean looked down at me with a bit of pity, If I wasn't in a drunken stupor I woulda been popped him, "He gotta have DD. Mmm." He shook his head.

As much as I wanted to cuss him out, what I actually said was, "Shudduuuppp!!! Where's Iaaannn??!!!" Giving Tia a hard time as she put my bonnet on.

"Oh hell no. HE'S IN KOREA BITCH. CALM DOWN." He looked over at Tia, "Is she really gone be okay?"

"She'll be fine, she's gotten drunk like this plenty enough for me to know." Tia said as she threw a blanket over my head.

"Mm-kay, Chile. If you say so. NIGHT BOO!"

"Bye, Ky! Go tah sleep!" And she closed my door as a flailed my hand saying bye.

"Mmmm... Christiannnn.... talk to meeee...." I clumsily felt around the nightstand for my phone, "..up an leabb me n shit." Pressed face time, "fuckin kangaroo headassssshhhh-"

"Ky?"

"CHRISTIAN!!"

"The fu- are you drunk?" I could see him lean in close to his computer screen.

"...noooo."

He was clearly not amused, "Ima text Tia.."

"NOOOOOO!!!!" He looked up at me through the screen, "Just, talk to me... please?"

He sighed, knowing how this might go and plugged his headphones in, "About what?"

"About you comin back here and letting me ride ya face." Spot on.

His cheeks flushed red as he became a bit embarrassed, and yet was aroused by the very thought at the same time, "You know I wish I could but- Ky what the hell?!"

Apparently, I had started to undress in while my phone was propped up against a pillow. See, normally this wouldn't be a problem, but he was currently at the studio, where anyone could walk in at any moment.

Besides I was horny as hell and despite it only being 2 weeks, it was already having an affect on me. Actually seeing his face, even just through a screen, made it 10x worse. Ironically I was always so reluctant

still caved tho

when he was here, but him being gone, just made me ache for him. I had my ass turned towards the camera as I started to pull my underwear down.

"Ky! KY, stop!! Shit..." just as he started to lower his computer screen...

"Hey, you busy?" Dabin walked in.

"Uhhhh... kinda." Christian had his screen lowered enough so it couldn't be seen, but didn't want to hang up on her either, let's just say his other side was definitely tugging at his pants.

"My bad, I can come back later..." Dabin points his thumb at the door behind him.

"That'll be great." Christian's face was stoic as he tried to fight the thought of what was currently on his screen.

Dabin noticed his look, "You okay, dude?"

"Yep. Fine. Great."

"Okaayy... good."

"Good. Bye"

Dabin squinted his eyes with his brows burrowed before walking out. Christian let out a huge sigh of relief, feeling a bit agitated from the entire situation. It was 3 in the afternoon and here he sat hard as hell, his girl on the other screen practically naked and his best friend almost just saw her entire baby maker in all its glory.

Got'dammit. I was a whole ass mess. He lifted his screen and laughed at me sprawled out over the bed. Panties around my ankles and ass still halfway tooted in the air, snoring and knocked the FUCK out, "The hell, Ky." He ran his tongue across his bottom lip as he traced my curves with his finger, "Your crazy ass had to get me all worked up and you're so far away. Shit, can't even have video sex cause you're out cold. You've left me with quite the dilemma..."

He had two choices, either suffer and pray not to have blue balls later, or go work this shit out in the bathroom. "Fuck it..." he hopped out his chair and darted to the closet bathroom, "She's gonna pay for this next time we see each other."

________________🌻_______________
A lil shorter than what I've been doing, but hey. I wanted to post.
Shouts to DaynaSweet for the ❤️