It took me a while, but I finally got there, when I did, I saw the most terrifying scene. Without thinking I called out.

"Jack!" I ran to him, only to be held back by some people in weird robes. I noticed strange navy blue masks covering their faces.

"Tsk, a hindrance, we cannot stop the ritual right now, we must wait until it is finished to kill her" The leader spoke, or at least I guess it was the leader.

"(Y/n)!" Jack called out, held down as I struggled in their hold.

"Praise Chernobog, for his bloodstained hands will bring salvation to us all! HE shall bring us closer to our everlasting paradise! HE is our lord and savior! Praise Chernobog! Praise Chernobog!!" The group formed a circle around another person from the cult and Jack.

They began chanting something in another language, my calls for him were drowned out by their voices, but somehow I could hear a female voice very clearly. One of them, the one with Jack took off their mask, revealing to be Jenny.

"Isn't this great Jack? The great lord Chernobog has chosen you to be his son!" Jenny spoke as Jack shook his head, tears flooding his eyes. "I never knew you'd be the one."

"No! Jenny no! Please, please don't do this!" He begged, watching her stop in front of him. She giggled placing her hand on his forehead. 

"All hail lord Chernobog~." She spoke with a sick smile. The girl then stabbed the spoon in his left eye.

" Jack!!!" I screamed out, tears slipping down my eyes like waterfall. Jenny continued, ignoring the cries of pain Jack let out or my calls for his wellbeing. He squirmed and struggled against the two who held him down as I did the same, he looked at me with a pained look as he started struggling again.

"Hold still Jack! You'll make me kill you." Jenny said with complete calmness as she began working on his other eye, watching blood spurt and trickle down his face, still ignoring his cries and pleas. The leader stepped in, holding a bowl of black hot ooze in his hands. 

"Jack!!! Jenny, stop!! You'll kill him!!" My heart wrenched as I struggled and screamed at my captors to let me go. But they ignored me, just like Jenny ignored Jack.

"Behold, the sight of Chernobog!" He called, watching Jenny hold his head still and began pouring the tar-like liquid inside his eye sockets. Jack let out a bloodcurdling scream of pain.

"Jack!!!" Is screamed out, emotion filling my voice as memories with him flashed through my eyes as Jack went still, not moving, not speaking "Nooooo!!!! Let go of me you assholes!!!!" I struggled harder, jumping as I wished to help Jack, but I was too weak. I was fully sobbing, my heart ached as I watched my love being killed right in front of me, whilst there was nothing I could do. I felt helpless, I was helpless. "Please stop!!! Let him go!!!" I cried as my captors held me back and covered my mouth tightly with their hands. My screams came out muffled as I still struggled, almost five of them were holding me back, and according to their fine builds, they all were muscular men.

The substance overflowed and trickled down his eye sockets. The leader placed his hand on Jack's forehead and began chanting the same language as the others, watching Jack's limp and lifeless body without an ounce of guilt. Seeing Jack's stilled body, it felt like time stopped, and so did I. I could only watch as their voices faded into buzzing, everything became nothing, and all that mattered at the moment was Jack's lifeless body.

The leader watched as Jenny held a book open to a passage of a different language. 

"JACK!!!" With one last scream and the rush of adrenaline, I threw the people off me and rushed to my dead friend, my dead love. The leader stood up and chanted some another paragraph with Jenny but I shut him out, instead sitting beside Jack I cried.

"Jack...?" I called out softly, resting my hand on his cold hand, I quickly checked his pulse, nothing, he was gone. Realizing he died, I let out a pained scream as I cried even harder.

Jack's body was quickly turning grey, an empty grey. And just as the sound of chanting finished, Jack opened his eyes. They were hollow and filled with the black tar like liquid, and there was one, red light in both of his black eyes or eyesockets. His head shot to me. Tears still flowed down as no voice dared to escape me.

"J-jack?" I spoke and screamed as he jumped on me, my head hit a rock poking out of the earth hard, making black spots cover my vision. Jack bit into my shoulder with big, pointy canines.

"Release us into everlasting paradise!!! Son of Chernobog!!!" The cult members all screamed together. Jack's head snapped to them as he jumped on the leader, tearing his body apart with his teeth. I clutched my bleeding wound as I tried to stay awake, watching my once human friend as he tore apart the body of the leaders whilst the others just stood there.

With drooped eyes I watched, Jack bit into the guy, with his canines ripped the parts of his body, and ended him by digging his claws into his heart, pulling it out. Jack swiped at the others, biting into their neck and ripping off their body parts and heads. Blood sprayed everywhere, it even flowed to my position on the floor as I could feel its slimy presence under me, soaking into my clothes. Jack swiped at Jenny as she fell on the floor. Jack jumped on the body of another person and ripped their chest open, digging out their organs he ate them. Some of them, like kidneys and heart. I only watched the monster that was once my friend, the wound of my shoulder aching badly, the pain was excruciating, twenty times worse than cramps.

Once he rose up from the last body, after killing the rest, he looked around, my vision became blurry as it became impossible to stay awake, yet I forced myself.

He came to me during my struggle to stay conscious. "I'm so sorry, (y/n)... I'm so sorry" I could feel hot liquid drip on my cheek, not burning. Jack's tears....?

"J-Jack... r-release me… into ever..lasting… paradi..se…." Jenny spoke as Jack growled low, teeth showing.

"You don't deserve paradise… none of you do…" He swiped a navy blue mask from somewhere close to me. "Burn in Hell. ALL of you." I barely watched as he pulled the mask on with a highly blurred vision, and then, everything went black.

~Inside of your existence~