More than a week has passed since Ayesha's family was here and Nikita has made places in everyone's heart as if they had known each other from years. Nikita was alone and she yearned for the love of a family. She had never disclosed about her family except the fact that she only lived with her mother who passed away some time ago. Nobody had ever questioned where was her actual home or where was her father.

As they walked out, Nikita leading while Ayesha behind her, she stopped mid way at the entrance of the shop causing Ayesha to collide against her.

"What happened? " Ayesha asked as she came forward asking her the reason of her halt.

As she came forward she witnessed a crowd of boys standing and discussing about something.

"Boys please let this sister go." a boy from a the crowd spoke loudly as he observed Ayesha standing before them. At once the men excused themselves to let them go.

"Why do I always see that the men respect you and call you sister?" asked Nikita as she came forward towards Ayesha admist the crowd.

"I was once like you and you know one thing that elevated my rank in the eyes of people especially men."

"And what is it?" she asked with curiosity.

"My niqab."

"Really?" Nikita gasped at her answer.

"Yeah, first I was not keen on wearing even hijab but something happened and it changed me and the day I started wearing hijab, I felt so much honoured. When I walk on roads I experience no lustful glances from males even though I observe my friends getting one who are without hijab or not modestly dressed." Ayesha answered her proudly with a grateful smile.

"I always thought it's an oppression to the Muslim women who are forced to wear this until I met you. Actually I never had muslim friends, you are the first one." said Nikita.

"Although you will only know it's value when you experience it."

"Really? Let's buy one. I'll also surprise ammi and Shirana bhabhi." said Nikita making Ayesha halt at her place consuming in what she had just expressed.

_____

As Nikita parked her Scooty and followed Ayesha after taking some handful of bags entered the land of Ayesha's house, she came forward and was hit by something heavy which rained from the sky. Before she could see what was the very thing which hit her, she collided with a person which disbalanced her legs and her bags were on the ground in seconds.

"I am so sorry." said Abdullah as he realised that he had collided with a woman while catching the ball.

"It's okay." she said after balancing her and he ran away after handing her the bags.

Everyone had an eagle eye set at her identity before Ayesha interrupted. "Are you okay Nik?"

On the realisation of her identity, every kid went running towards her. The men and the children of the house were busy playing cricket until these walked in and now it seemed like every child has forgotten what they had been doing. If she was given the title of a heart capturer then that wouldn't be a percent wrong.

Upon watching the interaction between the children and Nikita, Abdullah's heart took him there where he wasn't willing to go. RIDA.

She had been same with these children, they would run to her when she appeared.

Sabr ya abd, it's toxic to even think about her. She now belongs to someone else.

He had tried his best to forget Rida but everytime he did, some incident would lead his memories to her. Ayesha had tried to convince him to marry soon but to her dismay he wasn't ready.