Chapter 23

"Marry someone who prioritises the deen, no matter what, because no matter what, when they hear the haqq, they follow, no ifs of buts.

_______

"So how do you feel my little bunny?" asked Ayesha while doing her chores and simultaneously talking on the phone.

"Appi stop calling me with weird names, I am grown up now." chided Abdullah.

"Yeah Of course you are grown up now and will marry soon but guess what?"

"What?"

"When you get married I'll call your wife with such names too. It'll be so fun Ha Ha Ha." cracked up Ayesha.

"Huh? You'll embarrass me appi, nothing else." Abdullah said.

"Ahan someone will be embarrassed? Hmm so you did like her?" asked Ayesha.

"I never said that." Abdullah hesitated to say this.

"You didn't?" Ayesha stopped mid way from her work after witnessing the way he responded.

"I never said that too." said he and Ayesha let out a sigh of relief while Abdullah gulped down a lump.

"Then?"

"Umm she seems descent and I liked the questions she asked me but... "

"But..?"

"But I did not see her actually." said Abdullah while scratching his hair.

"Are you serious? You know that it is sunnah to look at her before marriage? How can you be so stupid?" Ayesha couldn't believe that he actually did it.

"Appi actually I did not have the intention to marry her. I thought I'd say no straight away but then... "

"But then you liked her even without looking at her?" said Ayesha and Abdullah did not respond to her from the other side of the phone.

"Okay my cute little shy brother, I'll call you later. Assalamu alaikum." said she and hung up the phone as she saw Nikita smiling at her.

"So someone seems to be too happy." said Nikita as she saw Ayesha keeping the phone on the table and smiling widely.

"Yeah. We've not just one happiness but two."

"And what is it other than a new guest coming into this world?"

"My little brother is engaged Alhamdulillah."

"Ohh that's great. I am happy to know it. Please congratulate him from my side." said Nikita.

"Sure."

"By the way Ayesha what ever you have said, I've searched about it and you turned out to be right. But there are many others contradictory things too." said Nikita.

"Ohh you did? Yes there are, because Hindu scriptures are quite old and have changed. Even there are books which are hand written by people and included in their scriptures." replied Ayesha.

"Yeah and I also searched deeply into the topic. I found that the idols which people have made, was actually their imagination. Some artists have drew it for the first time and then people copied it and started worshipping it. That's pathetic." said Nikita.

"Exactly! How can we create the shape of our creator when he is the one who created us? How can he even look like us, when he is the creator and we are the creation of his? How can we even have so much power to even look at the divine face of God? That's the people who have made false tales about the one and only God. " said Ayesha.