21. Lost Without Him

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, no problem. So you'll be back at 7?" She asked.

"I should be, yeah. If you guys get hungry I'll leave money on the counter so you can order something."

"Okay, see you later pop." Good luck lady killer. Alexis signed to her baby brother.

Cody rolled his eyes before pulling on his dads arm and dragging him out of the house. When the pair got to the car they buckled up and Harry backed out of the driveway and drove to Emma's house first. The drive was silent as Harry couldn't sign while he was driving and Cody couldn't read his lips. When they pulled up to Emma's house Cody hopped out quickly and walked up to the door before ringing the bell.

The door swung open and Cody saw Emma's dad standing there looking in the driveway. "Uh hello sir." He said confused as to why Ben was looking at his dads car.

Ben looked down and smiled at Cody before speaking. "Hey Cody, who's driving you guys?" He asked glancing over at the car again.

"My pop, Harry." Cody clarified.

"Oh, what's Louis doing?" He asked a bit disappointed.

"He's training the national team right now. I think their first game is next month so he's been with them a lot lately." Cody said.

"Oh that's right I forgot he's coaching them, thats awesome!" Ben said excitedly.

"You must be a pretty big fan of his." Cody said noticing how happy Ben was.

"Huge fan!" He said.

"Right... Well is Emma here?" Cody asked.

Ben nodded and Cody figured he called for her as a second later she came to the door and smiled at Cody. Cody smiled back and politely said goodbye to Ben before taking Emma's hand and leading her to the car. He opened the door for her and after she got in he did.

"Hello Emma, you look lovely." Harry said as he turned around and reversed out of the driveway.

"Thanks Harry." She said sweetly.

Harry made his way to Josh's house and the boy nearly ran to the car as soon as it pulled into the driveway.

"Hello everyone!" He said as he hopped into the car.

"Hey buddy, you excited?" Harry asked, noticing Josh was basically jumping in his seat.

"You have no idea! This is gonna be so fun!!" He said happily.

Harry smiled, looking into the rear view mirror before making the short drive to Zayn's house.  When he pulled up to the familiar house Josh quickly got out of the car and jogged up to the front door.

When the door swung open Josh saw Zayn standing there with Zaria behind him. "Hey Zayn!" He said happily.

"Hey big guy, you ready for tonight?" Zayn asked through a soft smile.

"You know it! It's gonna be really fun!" He said.

Zayn nodded and then looked back at Zaria before bending down to Josh's height. "So Lou told me what happened last month, and I just want to tell you that you didn't deserve any of that... Don't believe the shit those kind of people say, none of it's true. Anyone bugs you again you call me and I'll be there within minutes." Zayn said quietly as he passed Josh a piece of paper with his phone number on it.

Josh looked down at the paper and shoved it in his pocket before smiling gently at Zayn. "Thanks." He said quietly before wrapping his arms around the older lads neck.

Zayn smiled down at him and hugged him quickly before stepping away and letting Zaria out the door.

"Alright either of me call for anything, by sweetheart I love you!" Zayn yelled as Zaria and Josh walked down the walkway and to the car.