11. Testing Patience

"Alright guys, let's go! We don't want to be late to the game!" Harry yelled from the foyer.

Rory and Cameron came running towards Harry and he scooped them up.

"Boys c'mon we don't want daddy to see us show up late. Get your shoes on" Harry instructed.

Rosie, Cody and Alexis came into the foyer a moment later.

Once everyone had coats and shoes on they were out the door.

Alexis helped Harry buckle in the twins as Rosie and Cody took their seats in the back of the car. Alexis claimed the front seat, as Harry started the car.

"Oh pop, Hayden and his family are meeting us there." Alexis said once they were on the road.

"Al, why didn't you tell me? You know we have special seating. They may not have enough seats-"

"Pop calm down! I told dad and he got them seats with us, no worries." Alexis said through her laugh.

*~*

Once Harry parked in his reserved spot at the stadium he stopped the car and turned to look at all of his kids.

"Alright gang you know the drill. Rosie you're going to hold Alexis' hand until we get to our seats okay? I'm going to carry you two little monsters and Cody I want you to hold the back of my shirt until we're inside and away from the paps. Then you can lead the way to our seats. Remember, don't answer any of the questions the paps ask. You can smile and wave, but don't say anything." Harry signed and said to his kids.

They all nodded and Harry couldn't ignore the smile on Cody's face at the news that he could lead them once they were inside.

Harry got out of the car and quickly grabbed the twins, holding one in each arm. Alexis opened the door for Rosie to climb out, followed by Cody.

As the family started walking towards the back entrance of the stadium, where mostly players, coaches and their families enter there was a barricade of paps.

Harry felt the twins wrap their arms around his neck tighter as they walked closer to the flashing lights. The twins never liked walking through the crowd of screaming men and cameras shoved in their faces.

Harry looked back to see Rosie and Alexis keeping their heads down and walking fast behind him. Cody had a firm grip on Harry' shirt.

"Harry, over here!"

"Boys look up!"

"What's it like living with a disabled son?"

"Was he hurt because you're gay or because he's deaf?"

Cameron and Rory only tucked their heads closer into Harry's neck as they heard the screaming get louder. They never liked how people would talk about their big brother and dads.

Harry looked down at his scared sons and kissed their heads as they made their way to the entrance.

All of a sudden Harry didn't feel Cody's grip on his shirt and he quickly turned around to see a pap blocking Cody from walking any further with Alexis and Rosie behind Cody.

Harry quickly walked to where the pap stood and shoved him roughly with his back as both the twins gripped their father even harder.

"Alexis take Rosie and Cody inside now!" Harry yelled over the paps.

Alexis quickly nodded and grabbed Cody's hand before fast walking towards the entrance. Harry quickly followed after them and once they all got inside he let out a deep breath.

"You guys okay?" Harry asked looking at his kids.

Alexis and Cody nodded but when Harry looked at Rosie she was close to crying. Harry quickly bent down to her level and put the twins on the ground, but they still refused to let go of him.