20. Better Days Will Come

"So did you guys make a decision?"

Louis and Harry turned around to see the car dealer smiling happily at them.

"Yeah, I think we're going to get the Mazda." Louis said, pointing to the red compact car.

"Great choice, it's really an amazing car with the best features." The dealer said.

Louis and Harry smiled happily at their decision and followed the dealer into the shop to sign the paperwork and get their new car.

Once the paperwork was signed and the car was officially theirs Louis and Harry made their way out of the shop hand in hand.

"I'm going to assume you'll want to drive it home?" Harry asked with a small smirk on his lips

Louis scoffed. "Of course. That baby can go fast and I wanna go fast." Louis said as he jingled the new keys in his hands.

"Alright love just be safe." Harry said before stopping in front of their new car and kissing Louis quickly.

"Promise." Louis said once Harry released him.

Harry smiled down at Louis one more time before walking towards their SUV and getting in.

Louis got into the new car and loved the tan interior of it. He was saw that this car was fully equipped with the latest technology for cars and he was really impressed with it all. Louis roared the car to life and loved the purr the engine made as he started to follow Harry home.

It was a short drive and much to Louis' dismay they found their way back home and he had to turn the car off and get out.

"How was it?" Harry asked once Louis got out of the Mazda.

"Rides like a dream." He said happily.

The pair made their way inside and were very pleased that the house wasn't a complete mess. They walked into the living room and found all of their kids on the couch watching a movie and the little orange cat Bella laying on the couch. Louis honestly forgot they had a cat most of the time as the thing never left Alexis' room. He didn't mind that though.

"Hey guys." Louis said as he sat down next to Alexis who had Charlie in her arms.

"Everyone ready for the BBQ later?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." They all chorused.

"Well everyone should be getting here soon, so I'll need help in the kitchen and cleaning." Harry said.

All the kids nodded as they didn't take their eyes off the tv.

"But first Al, your dad and I got you something."

Alexis looked up at her father confused for a second and then turned to look at Louis who was smiling happily at her.

"C'mere." Louis said offering his hand to her and pulling her off the couch. Once she was up Louis took Charlie from her and balanced the baby on his chest.

All the kids got up from the couch confused and followed their dads to the front door to see what they had gotten their sister.

"Alright stand here." Louis said to Alexis. "And put this on." He said as he handed her a blindfold.

"Is this really necessary?" She asked not wanting to cover eyes.

"If you want your gift then yes." Louis said nodding his head.

Alexis huffed and did as she was told, covering her eyes with the blindfold. She felt a large hand grab hers and she knew it was her pops as he lead her out the door.