1. Who the Hell Are You?

(A/N Writing in italics is sign language.)

Louis is 36, Harry is 34, Alexis (daughter) is 16, Cody (son) is 13, Rosie (daughter) is 9, Cameron (son) and Rory (son) are 4. Cody is deaf.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Lets go boys hurry it up, I have a family to get home to!" Louis shouted across the field.

The team finished picking up the soccer pitch, ridding it off the cones and many soccer balls that were lying around.

"See you on Monday coach Tomlinson." One of the players, Chris said as he walked past Louis and into the locker room.

"Yeah, bright and early Monday morning." Louis said with a smile on his face.

Louis looked around the pitch to make sure everything was cleaned up. As he glanced around the massive stadium he considers a second home he never understood how he got there. How he got so lucky to have once played for Manchester United and being captain of the team until only 5 years ago when he retired and then was asked to coach the team.

He combed his fingers through his sweaty fringe and walked back to the bench where his bag laid and slung the strap over his shoulder.

Once he made his way to his black SUV he threw his bag in the passenger seat just as his phone started ringing. Seeing as it was Harry calling he picked up the phone with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Hey babe." He said into the phone.

"Hey Lou, did you leave the stadium yet?"

"Just got into my car, why, what's up?"

"I was just wondering. I'm was going to start dinner but I didn't want to unless I knew you were on you way home."

"Yeah love I'll be home in about 20 minutes." Louis stated as he turned on the car and buckled his seat belt.

"Great, we also have someone coming for dinner, so there may be another car in the driveway."

"Who's coming for dinner?" Louis asked as he backed out of his parking spot.

"Well... Just wait until you get home." Harry said uncertainly.

"Okay... I'll be home soon. I love you."

"Love you too. See you when you get home." Louis could hear the smile on Harry's face and that only made a smile appear on his own lips before he hung up the phone.

Louis made the drive to his and Harry's home just outside of Manchester. They lived in a rather wealthy neighborhood and owned a fairly large house that had a gated driveway and security cameras outside the home. With Louis once being a star professional football player and now the coach of the best team in England they needed some security for them and the kids.

As Louis pulled up to the gated driveway and pushed the button in his car that allowed the gate to open and as it did so he pulled up in front of the house.

Like Harry had said there was in fact another car in their driveway that did not belong to them. The car was small and black with a tan interior. Looking closely at it he saw it was a Passat, but he didn't know anyone who owned that type of car.

As he got to the front door and walked into the house he immediately kicked off his shoes and just before he could move further into the house two little forces knocked into him.

"Daddy!!" They said in unison.

Cameron and Rory his 4-year-old twins had grabbed onto his legs, hugging him. As Louis looked down at them he was always so amazed as to how they were basically him when he was younger. They had the same skin color, eye color, hair color, nose, and mouth. But personality wise they were a mixture of Harry and him, they had a lot of energy and plenty of attitude but when the time came for them to be sympathetic they were the nicest and most understanding kids.