4. I Want You, Me, Peace

"Hey pop do you think Hayden could come over after dinner?" Alexis asked.

"I'm sure that would be fine. Just ask your father to make sure." Harry said to his daughter.

She nodded before exiting the kitchen, leaving her dad to finish cooking. Alexis could hear some small giggles and screams coming from the living room and when she peaked her head into the room she saw her dad on the ground with Cody sitting on top of him and the twins trying to hold his arms down as Rosie was putting clips in his hair.

"Guys c'mon leave me alone!" Louis whined as he tried to shake his head, away from Rosie's grip.

"No daddy! You ate all the cookies!" Cameron complained.

Louis tried to get out of his kids grip but with Cody's weight on him he wouldn't budge. He let out a frustrated breath  when he realized he was completely pinned down. He looked up to see Alexis looking at him with an amused smile on her face.

"Al, please help me!! I swear my lungs are going to collapse!" Louis whined.

"I'll only help you if..."

"If what?!" He yelped.

"If you let Hayden  come over after dinner." She said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Aghh are you kidding me?! You saw him the other day!" Louis complained as he tried to get up from his kid's grasp again.

"Alright, bye dad. Good job kiddos, keep it up!" Alexis said as she started to walk away.

"Wait, wait!!! Fine he can come over, just get them off of me before I die!" Louis said as he wiggled under his eldest son who just laughed at him.

Alexis smiled in victory as she walked over to her dad and scooped up her twin brothers off of her dad's arms. They giggled against her as she held them, and started tickling them.

Since Louis' hands were now free he quickly sprung into action and grabbed Cody by the shoulders and started wresting him to the ground. Cody yelped at the surprise attack and tried to hold his dad off by pushing him away. Cody didn't know his siblings were cheering for him as him and his dad wrestled but that didn't stop the smile that came onto his face.

"Daddy's getting beat up!!" Rory exclaimed as Cody was pushing Louis' face into the carpet as he sat on his back.

"Do you guys not love me at all?!" Louis asked but it was muffled against the floor.

"I would say I'm sorry dad... But I'm really not. This is great." Alexis said over her three cheering younger siblings.

She quickly took out her phone and snapped a picture. The noise went off and Louis let out a loud groan in frustration.

"You guys suck!" Louis whined

"Alright everyone dinner is- what the hell is going on?!" Harry asked as he walked into the living room to see his husbands face pressed against the carpet and Cody sitting on his back.

The three younger kids immediately stopped their laughter and looked up at their father who was standing in the doorway. Alexis tried to hide her face away as Cody looked up to see his dad staring at him in disbelief. He gently released his grip on his dad's head and slowly got off his back.

"Finally some justice!" Louis exclaimed as he slowly sat up.

"You guys are doing it all wrong..." Harry said.

His kids looked at him confused before they saw him lunge for their dad. Louis yelped as Harry tackled him and their kids looked on in shock as their dads wrestled. The twins started cheering again, shortly followed by Rosie. Cody and Alexis couldn't contain their laughter as they saw Louis get pinned by Harry. Harry was straddling Louis so Louis was facing him, and he had Louis arms trapped between Harry's thighs. No matter how hard he tried Louis couldn't get out of the grip.