I walked past the glass doors, taking in the fresh air. It was intoxicating, wherever we were, the air wasn't as polluted as the city air, which greatly effected the overall experience of the place. I leaned ot the metal fence while staring at the sunrise, enchanted by its appearance. I quickly found myself lost in thought as I started into blank space, unaware of what was happening around me. Someone had joined me in observing the sun, leaning on the fence as well.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"
A male voice said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hm..? Yeah, it's wonderful."
I replied nonchalantly, unable to switch my attention from the sunrise.
The person chuckled in their distinctive way; the person next to me was none other than G. That really woke me up from my daze. I immediately shifted my attention to him, afraid of the reason of his presence. Had I done something wrong again? I could only hope that wasn't the case.

He looked at me with a calming smile which took me by surprise. I could only stare at him for his odd behavior, unsure of what to say or do. And then, at the worst possible moment, an excruciating pain surged through my torso where my deep cuts were located. I couldn't help but grimace at the unbelievable pain, and to my luck, it didn't go unnoticed by him. I was royally screwed.

"Are you okay?"
He asked in a worried tone, his smile fading into an expression of confusion and fright. It was an odd mix, not something I thought I'd see on him. I tried to mask my pain with a smile but failed miserably. Instead, I replied with a barely visible nod and clenching fists. Of course he didn't buy my lie so I could only hope he wouldn't find out.

"You can't lie to me Doll, I know when somethin's wrong. Cm'on, let's figure out what's goin' on."
He said and lead me to my room. I didn't resist for I was focusing on bearing the pain, thinking of countless excuses and lies to cover up the fact that I'm depressed. I couldn't let anyone know what I had tried, what I had been through. I can't even imagine what they'd think of me, what they'd do to me. I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind in hopes of them never resurfacing. Just as I snapped out of my thoughts yet again we had already entered my room. Anxiety grew as he motioned for me to sit down on my bed. I didn't know what to do. I was internally panicking, the pain was getting stronger...

Out of instinct I reached for my sides, covering them up protectively. My hands were shaking with such force it hurt when I tried to keep them on my torso. G noticed my defensive behavior and immediately shifted his attention to my body. He knew I was hiding something.

"What are you hidin' under there?"
He commanded more than asked. I didn't do anything. G walked closer to me to see for himself but I moved away. He frowned at my action yet continued to reach for the hem of my shirt. I moved out of his reach. He wanted to be gentle to not frighten me, but by that point I was already lost in my fears, acting only by instincts. He eventually got frustrated by my constant avoidance so he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close.

For reasons unknown to me, I didn't try to get away from him, I just stood there... Staring into blank space with a blank expression, my breathing faster than usual and heart pounding against my chest. He waited long enough for me to calm down to the point where I wasn't scared. He was really good at reading my body language. And so he yet again reached for the hem of my shirt gently grabbing it and slowly pulling it up. His face was pure shock when he found the bloody bandages practically stuck to my skin.

He let go of my wrist and backed up a few steps, looking at me in shock. A few moments later and he was back in interrogation mode, already thinking of his next words, his next moves.

"That looks bad, I won't lie.. What caused such bleeding? May I see?"
G asked calmly. When I didn't do anything in response he gently pulled the bandages off my body. When he was done his eyes were filled with horror. I closed mine in hopes of this being only a bad dream.