S E V E N T E E N

A/N; heyoo, sorry for not updating on Sud ay, I love to update on Sundays but I really didn't have the chance.

Today I started my new internship and I'm gonna be a lot busier than the last weeks .

That's why I've decided I'll be updating Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays only. And it will most likely be at night hours.

Anyways. Enjoy this chapter, it's dramatic

Please comment :( it makes me sad when nobody comments. I make some scenes to get a reaction from you and when nobody says anything it breaks my heart
__________________

Valerie:

“So… Valerie, how did you and Chad meet?” Melanie asked, we were sitting on the porch on the back, all of us with a glass of wine in our hands.

We had eaten barbecue all day, and even after our 2 hour long nap they were still cooking meat when we came outside. Most of them were already tipsy for the wine.

“we ummm” I looked at him, i didn't know if I should say the whole story, we didn't agree in anything, I didn't want to mention Stanford because everyone would start asking more Tara saw the look on my face and interrupted quickly

“I set them up” she says smiling at both of us and I sigh in relief, gotta say she does know how to handle any situation “I'm the mastermind behind it” she winked at us and Chad scoffed playfully

“you didn't even tell her Good things about me, I had to do all the job” everyone laughs and I feel a little more relaxed.

“are you kidding?” she says playfully offended “she was not giving you a chance until I made you look like a charming prince” the joke continued and everyone was laughing and drinking until the subject started changing again.

I was relieved the focus wasn't on me anymore. I looked at Noah. He was wearing jeans and a plaid red and black shirt. So different from his regular work attire, nonetheless he looked beautiful.

His hair was getting longer but he kept his curls tamed somehow and they were brushed back leaving only a few strands of hair in his forehead.

His stubble framed his face and made him look so mature and sexy. I didn't like that he was so serious but the frown looked hot with his whole new grown up look.

It was weird that he barely ever smiled anymore. Was it because of me? I was so surprised and worried, but everyone was doing their thing. Like this is the way he always acted around them.

I smile and nod trying to pretend I'm listening to the conversation but I'm just trying to figure Noah out. He hasn't spoken a word since we sat here.

“time for some drinking game” one of the guys said, Gabe, I think was his name.

“drinking game? What are we 16?” Dianna, another one of their friends said and some chuckled

“No, we're 26 and i want every single person to get drunk, we're never together like this” he says smirking and everyone shrugs and mouths ‘whatever’

“I suggest never have I ever” Gabe says again and everybody nodded, I was okay with it as long as I didn't have to share too much about me or whatever.

never have I ever had sex in a public restroom”

Drinks up. A lot of people did, but not all of us

never have I ever gone to college

Drinks up

Some questions were just targeted to 2 or 3 people and some were just really general to make everybody drink.