I sprayed some on his right eyeball first, and when I heard the agonised voices he was releasing, I did the same to the other.

The beast enjoyed the bloody scene before him, he wallowed in the tortured screams and whimpers of the one responsible for our loved ones agony, and I couldn't help but bask into it too. It gave out an insanely relaxing sense of comfort after the incidents of the past few months.

It may sound wrong, maniac even but I'm starting to regret ever caging the beast inside me. This dark side of me was- is the only thing that can relieve my stressed self, after my sweet wife and kids of course. Its wicked deeds are what defines me, and I'm going to enjoy hunting those responsible of the bad things my family had gone through.

They will wish to have never crossed paths with me, to have never awakened the darkness in me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

When the man's screams slowly started to die down, turning into faint whispers. I slit his throat slowly and painfully. Refusing to give him any gesture of comfort or mercy. He deserved none, not after watching my wife and kids slowly dying, favouring money on innocent lives.

Then I turned to the other horrified man that was on the other side of the room. "Changed your mind yet, or you still need another boost?" I arched an eyebrow at him.

"N- no, s- sir. Here y- you g- go!" He said forwarding his shaking hands with his phone.

"Is that all?" I asked suspicious.

"E- everything we d- did is recorded here. We've never met t- the person i- in person but I know it's a woman." He said hurriedly, still pathetically stuttering.

I snatched the phone from him harshly before handing it to Lee to see if what he said was true.

Minutes later Lee came back with the phone in his hand. "It's all in here, sir. We don't know the instigator's ID yet but I'm sure we'll be able to find out with all of these informations in here." He confirmed the man's words.

I nodded still looking at the shaking mess in front of me. "You're going to die either ways for your attempt to murder my wife, but since you cooperated willingly I'll let you choose the way you want to die." I informed.

"A- anyway is f- fine as long as it's quick, but can I ask one last thing?" His tone was sad in the last part.

I nodded in confirmation.

"Can you t- take care of my family? I was the only breadwinner they have." The man said tears spilling out of his eyes uncontrollably. Now that I have a closer look at him, he wasn't even a man, he was just a mere boy.

I was planning to take care of their family after I kill them without them asking, I wasn't that much heartless to leave a bunch of innocent people with nothing after I killed their only source of income. Even if they were the ones whom instigated my wrath.

I was never one to hesitate when it comes to paying people back or showing them why I was not to be taken lightly even if I was retired.

However when I looked at this little boy who couldn't be a day older than 20 years old. I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I imagined my Egan or Eyton in his place. If we were less fortunate I know they'd do anything to make sure we have three meals a day, and I most certainly would have wished for me to have mercy on them.