Part 22

Unedited.

Tyrone Argyros POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Asked Zelda, slamming the door of our bedroom behind her.

"Who was he?" I asked through clenched teeth, trying as much as possible to control my raging temper.

"WHO WAS WHO?" She shouted. "I'm sick of being asked the same question again and again in the same night!" She added.

"AND I'M SICK OF YOU HIDING THINGS FROM ME!" I retorted in the same tone. "SO TELL ME WHO. THE. FUCK. WAS. THAT BASTARD!"

"Were you spying on me?" She asked incredulous.

"I wasn't spying on you, I just happened to see you with another man." I said angrily.

"Is that what this is all about? Me standing with another man?" She asked. "Seriously, do you think I'll get a change of heart just by standing with another man." She added. "Wow, just wow!" She exclaimed when I didn't answer, but I'm sure my expression answered for me. She turned back making her way towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked puzzled.

"Sparing you the struggle of having to share your room with another two-faced whore." She spat, without stopping.

"What the hell!" I stormed towards her, grabbed her arms, and pinned her against the wall. "Is this how it's going to be every time we fought? Am I that easily disposable for you?" I all but yelled.

"I won't tolerate being degraded to a cheater by anyone, not even you, Tyrone." She said calmly, way too calm considering the past few minutes happenings. "I'm nothing like that whore of an ex you had. I don't want to be in a relationship where I'm doubted every time I'm seen with another, and I don't like to have to justify each and every movement I do." She continued.

"I'm sorry, I just got angry at how he was looking at you, and I wanted to know who exactly he was." I said.

"You're used to men looking at me in different ways, but you were the one who said that my way of looking at them is what is important. Why didn't you wait to check what my gaze hold to that bastard? Besides all you had to do was asking me, instead of going apeshit on me with no particular reason." She reasoned.

"That's just it! You looked at him, you usually don't bother glancing at any other man, so why him? What's so important about him that you didn't even notice me standing there?"

"I didn't look, I glared. There's a big difference." She sighed. "He was the bastard responsible of my misery, all I could think of was how to repay his overdue debt. I thought of million way to torment him and his whore of wife both physically and mentally, how can I snatch everything they have from them in the cruellest of ways possible." I was surprised by her tone. Of course I heard her talking in a cold calculating tone before, but this one was practically dripping with icy venom.

I felt bad for not giving her the chance to clarify anything, and -even though unconsciously- I compared her to that fucking bitch, but I completely lost my reasoning when I saw her standing with him for more than 5 minutes.

"Is that why you didn't reveal your identity to the world, neither as Zelda Argyros nor as the owner of P-Agryros enterprises?" It's as if I finally got the answer to my most confusing question.