Mom walks upstairs. I walk to my bag and check out my stuff. She then walks back downstairs and give Blaine a medium jar of chocolate chip cookies.

"Here. Take it." Mom says to Blaine.

"That's my chocolate chip cookies." I frown.

"Don't give Paris too much. She will be chubby if she eat those too much that's why I hid it." Mom says to Blaine.

"I guess we should get going now." Sam says to us.

"Yes." Tina nods.

"Thank you so much for this, Mrs. Schuester." Blaine says to mom.

"I'll see you on Sunday." I kiss mom's cheek and grab my bag. "Are you sure Mike didn't tell you something?" I ask Mrs. Chang.

"He told me something but I promised him to not say anything." Mrs. Chang grins at me.

"Alright, see you two." I smile at them and walk out from my house and go to the car and sit down on the backseat.

~~

I lean my head to the sofa board and biting my finger. It's raining outside and we can't play in the beach so we are all here hanging out in the living room of the beach house.

"I'm so bored." Brittany shakes her head.

"Yet, the boys enjoyed playing video games." I simply said and let out a sigh.

Suddenly the door bell is ringing. "It must be our pizza!" Blaine runs to opens the door.

I let out a sigh and just checking out my phone. Why Mike didn't call or anything? Where is he? He said he will come home this weekend.

"Paris, the pizza guy is asking for your number!" Blaine shouts and walks back bring pizza.

"What?" I frown.

"Yeah he asked about the dark blonde girl who recently ordered pasta." Blaine grins at me.

"Give me one slice." I said to Blaine.

Blaine open the pizza box and show it to me. I take one slice of pizza and eat that. Suddenly my phone is vibrating and Mike texted me saying that he just got home to Ohio.

"The pepperoni is so good." Blaine says while chewing the food.

"Maybe import from Europe." Artie said.

"I'm considering myself to be a vegetarian so I don't want the pepperoni." I said to them.

"You? Become a vegetarian? When your dad cut off meatball pasta from cafeteria, you protested that." Sam laughs.

"Sam once wearing my thong so he can run faster during football game." I laugh.

"Hey! You promised me you would never tell anyone about that!" Sam frowns at me.

"That's true?" Artie raises his eyebrows.

"It was new thong actually not the one that I ever wore." I laugh.

"You bitch." Sam gets on top of me and start tickling me.

I laugh and shake my head. Sam keeps tickling me with his other hand holding my hands. I keep laughing until we flipped our body and I get on top of him and we finally stop tickling each other and looking at each other.

"You know what? We always getting back together everytime we spent a weekend together." Sam smirks at me.

"No!" I laugh and shake my head then get up.

I walk to the kitchen and take a glass of water. I look at the window and it's still raining. Not storming but only long light rain that never stop since two hours ago.