She shook her head in disgust, and noticed that Peter's suit was a few feet away from her. Morgan shrugged thinking that she didn't really need the location of Peter's suit after all. She went towards him, and noticed that he was overlooking this party. Morgan grew curious if Peter was actually making sure the party was going smoothly or was about to use his suit for a party trick. Reaching towards him, and having her hand tap his shoulder, Peter quickly jumped up spinning around not expecting that.

He sighed in relief seeing it was Morgan. Peter held his heart and claimed that Morgan just gave him a heart attack. 

She chuckled at him, "so are you using your suit as a party trick now?"

"What? No, of course not, that would be stupid." He said shaking his head even though that was the whole reason why he brought his suit to this party was for that reason.

Morgan not buying it, but let it go. "Happy wanted me to check in on you."

"Really?"

Morgan nodded in response. "So is everything okay?" She asked him.

Peter nodded, and cleared his throat. "Yeah, just ready for my next mission."

"It's been two months since your last. I don't think my dad is going to give you an assignment until you are officially an Avenger." Morgan said truthfully. She had never received a mission since she is not an Avenger. No matter how many times she has asked for one, Morgan never received one due to her not having that title. "But who knows he might change his mind." Morgan concluded making her cross her arms.

It got awkward. The teens haven't seen or talked to each other for two months. Morgan somehow never forgot the boy in a spider suit. Along with Peter, Morgan never left his mind. He was amazed at the young girl was able to stay on the battlefield wanting to continue though she was hurt.

A blue blast interrupted the dark sky. The two teens' looked at each other confused.

"You saw that too right?" Peter asked her making sure he wasn't seeing things.

Morgan nodded, while looking at the smoke from the blast. She went towards the edge of the roof starting to jump off but Peter stopped her.

"You're going towards the blast?" He asked coming towards her.

"No, I'm going to get ice cream." Morgan said sarcastically. She slowly nodded, "Yeah, I am going to the blast. Want to come?"

Peter looked at the party then at Morgan. He nodded making the teens head towards the blast. Peter was swinging from building to building while Morgan used her energy from her hands to get around town.

Finally, they arrived where the blast came from. Morgan was on the ground while Peter upside down on the bridge. Bright lights kept coming towards a van. Morgan motioned Peter to come down, he obeyed.

"Okay Spidey, what's the plan?" Morgan asked quietly.

"I was thinking to just–"

A loud ringtone came towards Peter, blowing their cover. Morgan was silently screaming at him to turn it off.

They heard one of the guys pulling the trigger on the buyer.

"Are you setting us up, man?"

The man put his hands up showed that he was innocent. Peter came out of their hiding spot making that surprise Morgan. She followed his actions.

"If you are going to shot at something, shoot at me." Peter said making Morgan's head snap towards Peter not expecting him to say that.

The man looked at the teens and moved his target towards them. "Alright."