1

"Did he do it?"

Marinette turned to her best friend. "Gah, I knew you were going to ask." She tried to sound annoyed, but her huge smile got in the way. "Yes, he did."

"So you two are officially together," Alya yelled out as she took her seat.

"Alya, calm down. You want everyone to hear you?" Marinette sat down next to her.

"Yes, I want everyone to hear," Alya rolled her eyes. Adrien and Nino came into class. They also seemed to be busy talking about something.

Marinette blushed when Adrien waved at her and took his seat in front.

After Kagami left, things went so smoothly. It's been six months I've seen her. Adrien said she even quit fencing.

Marinette couldn't help but remember the words Kagami had told her before she had stormed out of class. After she left the classroom, no one has ever seen her.

Alya said it was a good thing, because then she wouldn't be interfering in their relationship.

Chloe also said it was a good thing, because she hated how much negativity Kagami brought in this classroom.

"Like you know how she told you that you wouldn't be able to accomplish your dreams?" Chloe had used that as an example. "Plus I'd like for you to tell me what she wrote on that paper."

Adrien... Adrien hadn't really said much about Kagami. It was like he was slowly forgetting about her. The only thing he did say about Kagami was that she stopped coming to fencing.

Sometimes Marinette would go see Adrien fence at his fencing club. But sometimes Adrien would skip a class to go out with her, or hang out, which she found totally sweet.

"Alright, let class begin," the teacher said, placing a book on her desk. "We had a little bit of break. Would anyone like to tell me what they did on their break?"

"It was just two weeks," Kim complained, folding his arms. "I don't get it. Why couldn't it be two months?"

The teacher ignored him, and she pointed at Chloe, who had raised her hand up. "Yes, Chloe?"

"Me and Sabrina went shopping and bought the most cutest clothes they had there," Chloe gushed on. "It was fabulous." Plus, since Kagami is gone, everything is perfect the way it is supposed to be now, she added silently to herself.

"If I had to say, I would say that these two weeks of break was the best I've ever had," Sabrina continued from there. Chloe even brought me clothes I never thought she would buy me.

"That's amazing, girls," the teacher smiled at them. Then she turned to the class. "Anyone else?"

Alya suddenly raised her hand, and every eyes turned to her. "I know Marinette or Adrien aren't going to say this, so I thought I should just announce it myself."

"Alya, no!" Marinette whispered yelled. But Alya, being the annoying friend she was, spat out the words, leaving Adrien and Marinette to bend their heads now, their faces burning from blushing too hard.

"The both of them are officially together!" Alya yelled happily. See how Kagami leaving the picture made everything great?

Students clapped. "Wow, that's great, you two," the teacher beamed.

"And Alya and Nino are dating!" Marinette suddenly blurted out. Now every eyes turned to her. Had she really said that out loud?

"Huh, but no..." Adrien quickly covered Nino's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

The students clapped again, leaving Aliya to sit down and turn to Marinette. "Really? You had to say that?"

Marinette showed her one of her innocent smiles. "Say what?"

Alya rolled her eyes as she turned back to the front. And Marinette was sure she saw a little blush come on her face.

-----------------

You know how I said I would post the first chapter of the sequel to Regret after school. Kinda forgot about that, but here it is now.

This is just a chapter on how things are now with Kagami gone.

These students are happy that Kagami is gone, but they don't know what's coming to them. Hehe.

There's going to be a lot of broken hearts... Well, not a lot, but still...