⭐Chapter 8: (part 4) Didn't expect that...

A/N: Hiyas my lovelies. I know that I haven't posted in a while. I don't want to get into why but let's just say it's more than one reason, *sighs* I wish I could clone myself. Besides, I don't want to distract you from enjoying the story. You're here to read and have fun and hopefully cheer up, smile, and get excited without the burden of life's responsibilities.

I guess this is where that "if life gives you lemons" quote comes in. I'd like to propose an alternative to that. 'If life gives you lemons, throw it back and demand chocolate.' Why? Because why the hell not?! ~_^ Oh another alternative to one of those ever so popular quotes is "An apple a day keeps the doctor away". Well here's my version; 'an apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough'. Haha. What? It's true. It freakin' hurts. ^_^'

Ok so about the story, I have a lime taste, you'll have to read it to see. Hehe. Chapter 9 has a full on lemon, which is the next to be posted. I hope you enjoy it. ~_^ And it's a taste of more lemons to come. So this is my way of seeing how well I can write a lemon. So let me know what you think.

Lime=> Almost lemon

Lemon=> 'oh wow, is it hot in here' O///.///O *blush*

I will try to keep little warnings for those of you who might not want to read it or be surprised. I think it's nice to be surprised so if you think warnings are not necessary then please let me know and I won't place them before lemon/lime parts.

**Edit: **

Mature content warning-level: Heavy (mature content --ehem limes/almost lemon--& violence)

**End of edit**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--3rd POV/Narrator's POV--

Meanwhile as the brothers at the mansion were either breaking things, sulking, entertaining themselves or coming up with sinister ideas...Laito, Subaru and Catarina were in the limo making their way back to the mansion.

Laito was curious about a few things and wondered if Catarina would be forth coming about it or hide it. Even though she's known to be blunt she also has a way of answering without revealing anything. Talented, I know.

Subaru was every now and again glancing at both Laito and Catarina and then returning to looking out the window. Everyone reclaimed their window seats for this ride back.

Laito decided to break the silence first.

"Kitten~ how do you feel right now?" Laito cooed playfully with an undertone of flirting.

Catarina was looking out the window and then turned her head to glare into Laito's eyes. She held an 'I'm not in the mood' type of look due to the pain of her cramps becoming a little more bothersome.

"...like breaking things..." Catarina replied in a rather Subaru type of way.

Laito giggled, as her comment caught Subaru's attention too who had on a 'huh' type of expression.

"Nfufu~ why is that Kitten?" Laito asked in a playfully tone of voice.

"Take a wild guess..." Catarina replied back in a sassy manner with a hint of irritation as she placed her hand instinctively on her lower abdomen as if to hide the fact that there was pain.

"Oh~ sassy now are we? Me-ow Kitten...I think I like your sassy side...hehe" Laito retorted playfully with a smirk and had a certain kind of twinkle in his eyes.